Trading packs for cards

WhitePhantasy

Hey have about 130 packs on the way will be here monday - tuesday so ill make a post here when they arrive just want to see what offers i can get going, if ur not willing to wait or in a rush probably not the post for you, anyway my needs are

4 Rare Candy

1 Engineer

1 Double Colorless Energy

1 Pokemon Collector

3 AB Ninetales

2 Twins

1 x Top Rayquaza deoxys legend

1 x Bottom Rayquaza deoxys legend

Also looking for, but not most wanted

3 x Mew prime

2 x AB vileplume

1x gloom

2 x oddish

2 x aipom

2 x sunflora

2 x sunkern

2 x muk

3 x yanma

3 x yanmega prime

Just post what card(s) you want and how many packs you want for it

I've Got yanma And Sunkern. I also have a Tornadus FA and Absol prime too. If you want we can do all three for 3 packs and Absol for a Crobat if you have one. I'm looking for crobats and Golbats too so if you have any for ttrade we could do that as well.

any offers on my second list ill put into consideration more looking for my top list first to see how many codes ill have left over ^^

No to tornadus and will consider it like i said though, looking for mostly stuff in my first list right at this moment but will repost if im interested

I have pokemon collector and twins, would be thinking 1 pack each or 1 pack for both,teeth_smile.png I would mainly like Triumphant and emerging powers but any pack would do.

I know you are more focused on your top list at the moment, but just wanted to let you know I have a Gloom and 2 Oddish I would trade for 1 pack. Let me know. :)

i have a

1 - regular yanmega

1 - twins

1 - team rocket's trickery

1 - seeker

1 - scyther

1 - pinsir

1 - reverse holo thyplosion

i cant buy booster packs in my country, they are to expensive :(

so i will be accept as many as you want to trade :D

To the Collector and Twins id do 2 packs for both is there a gift pack button im not sure of? the idea is to trade u a code which u can redeem for any pack you want xD i was sure that's how it was done?

No there is not but if you just sent me 2 triumphant booster packs for the twins and a HeartgoldSoulsilver sunflora instead of the engineers adjustments because I have four but I cannot trade them for some reason even though they are not in any decks.

To the Collector and Twins id do 2 packs for both is there a gift pack button im not sure of? the idea is to trade u a code which u can redeem for any pack you want xD i was sure that's how it was done?

Generally, you get the requested packs from the shop and then trade them ingame (it can be done). Giving out codes on the forums is against the rules, and if you don't do the trade ingame you can't be sure the other person is legit.

Generally, you get the requested packs from the shop and then trade them ingame (it can be done). Giving out codes on the forums is against the rules, and if you don't do the trade ingame you can't be sure the other person is legit.

Agreed... +internetz pointz and hands Snoozbuster glasses.

But I don't think people will want to know about that... I'm just confused how a "wild" moderator hasen't apeard yet... (They're rare! xP) - ok, ok, bad Pokémon joke, sorry. x)

Archived