Is it just me or has the Online Open Beta lost players since the wipe?

Kydwykkdd

In the closed beta, there were about 36 people on at a time. Now there are only about 3-6 people online.

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

In the closed beta, there were about 36 people on at a time. Now there are only about 3-6 people online.

yea i noticed that

[Edited by: Prof. Snow] Keep the language a little less personal please. You don't want to accidentally insult someone :S

That's because they split the chat rooms again. So there are far more people online than you can actually see at a time. Go to the trading screen and click the list of people you can trade with.

I'm new here and I'm worried about a lack of players! What's the deal?

I'm new here and I'm worried about a lack of players! What's the deal?

I bet people are pouting because their cards and decks are gone.

I wish I could play, but everytime I go click play, avatar creator, or trainer challenge the load creen comes up and I get a message saying that there is a server error and I cannot log in. also the Deck builder option is no longer on the bottom of the page. is anyone else having this problem?

Archived