[GAME] - Disconnect icon? > Timer? > Loss

SerialSideQuest

SerialSideQuest

Hi,

So I am still new to playing PTCGO, but have been playing the last few days on my PC. This issue has occurred three times now in the past 48 hours or so.

This also seems to occur when I am doing well (winning) or have just made a play which will turn the match in my favour. After I take my turn...

• Opponent's turn starts.
  • Disconnect icon appears beside my avatar. Icon is present until match end.
  • Opponent draws, then nothing.
  • About a minute goes by.
  • Both opponent's and my player timers are counting down.
  • 15-second warning pops up by my avatar.
  • My cards are completely unresponsive.
  • Waiting, 30-45 seconds. 15-second warning pops up for me again.
  • This occurs 2-3 more times as I wait for whatever is happening to the connection to un-happen.
  • (??????)
  • Defeated.

The most recent battle log, which I tried to copy here with no success, stated that my opponent had fainted all of my active Pokémon, despite the play mat and battle log showing nothing had occurred. At the time I had one active Pokémon and two on the bench.

Could anyone in tech support provide some insight into what is occurring here, and how to prevent it in the future?

​Also, are there any plans to implement a "report issue" button or link directly within the game? To either report a problem with a particular match, or with a particular player? (Also had some unsavoury interactions so far, and it's only been three days...)