The Battle Subway

123321isEpicnes

So, we can discuss the battle subway here, and the teams we used for it.

I'm trying to make a team currently, and have settled on:

Latias @ Choice Specs

Modest

4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe

Dragon Pulse

Draco Meteor

Psyshock

Ice Beam

I'm thinking my second pokemon could be a No Guard Machamp, so what team are you guys using?

So, we can discuss the battle subway here, and the teams we used for it.

I'm trying to make a team currently, and have settled on:

Latias @ Choice Specs

Modest

4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe

Dragon Pulse

Draco Meteor

Psyshock

Ice Beam

I'm thinking my second pokemon could be a No Guard Machamp, so what team are you guys using?

I haven't yet, I'm waiting on Adaptability Crawdaunt from the Dream World to become available before I start really trying to do anything on the Subway.

I'm now going to make a:

Ferrothorn

Relaxed

4 HP, 252 Def, 252 SDef

Curse

Gyro Ball

Leech Seed

Power Whip

Because I know a ton of people use that succesfully. I lower my speed with Curse, then hit very hard with a Gyro Ball.

Multiscale Dragonite could have a use, but my Latias would outspeed most things anyway, so.. yeah.

I'll have to recommend that Curse-Gyro Ball with my friend, because he has a Ferrothorn, too!

Spiky burr-bramble-things for the win! teeth_smile.png

Some people put a Rocky Helmet or Leftovers on it.

Eh, this one is diskliked by a lot of people but gets the job done:

Smeargle @ Focus Sash

252 HP, 252 Spd, 4 Def/Sp.Def

Timid/Jolly

Spore

Lock On

Sheer Cold

Tailwind

Focus Sash is to guarantee a faint/kill/whatever. Use Spore, then boost speed with Tailwind to outspeed scarfed pokemon who you also want to faint. Use Lock On then Sheer Cold and Spore, then repeat until the opponent facedesks. The set is really about luck, if you can get the first one sleeping long enough for 1 tailwind, that's really all it takes to become unstoppable unless sleep only lasts a few turns.

Also, now you can make a Level 5 FEAR Doduo, though those 2 are just cheap gimmicks to beat the opponent quickly, recommended for fighting against the computer, when the Battle Subway gets rediculous and isn't fair anymore. Sort of like the trainer in the Subway who got too many critical hits and was still destroyed. I'm not using this Smeargle yet, however, though I should EV train one soon.

I'm thinking of this:

Crawdaunt, @Choice Scarf

Adaptability

252 Attack, 252 Speed

Jolly

Crabhammer

Crunch

Filler

Filler

With the Scarf, you're looking at a 339 attack, 342 speed power hitter dropping Crabhammers and Crunches on on the unsuspecting masses that are doubled in power from Adaptability-STAB. Even on NVE hits you're looking at pain right there. >_>

Well, that is a pretty good idea. 342 Speed does outspeed most Battle Subway enemies. The speed is the real problem, and that's the annoying part, naturally. The Choice Scarf helps it get over it's horrible Speed, however, which is pretty good. The problem is Choice Scarf limits you to one move, I had the same problem with my Latias with Specs, though Dragon Pulse hit like a Truck and decided to OHKO a lot of stuff. You should have 173 or so Attack at level 50, which should demolish a lot of opponents on the Single Train. You can also outspeed a Jolly Garchomp.

Machamp @ Lum Berry

252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Def

Adamant

No Guard

Dynamicpunch

Bullet Punch / Vacuum Wave (STAB) (Pt/HGSS)

?

?

Well, that is a pretty good idea. 342 Speed does outspeed most Battle Subway enemies. The speed is the real problem, and that's the annoying part, naturally. The Choice Scarf helps it get over it's horrible Speed, however, which is pretty good. The problem is Choice Scarf limits you to one move, I had the same problem with my Latias with Specs, though Dragon Pulse hit like a Truck and decided to OHKO a lot of stuff. You should have 173 or so Attack at level 50, which should demolish a lot of opponents on the Single Train. You can also outspeed a Jolly Garchomp.

Machamp @ Lum Berry

252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Def

Adamant

No Guard

Dynamicpunch

Bullet Punch / Vacuum Wave (STAB) (Pt/HGSS)

?

?

Bullet Punch >>> Vacuum Wave. Vacuum Wave won't do any damage unless you're Specschamp. <.<;

Wow, I just thought of that. Vacuum Wave being special. xD

Bu.llet Pu.nch to finish off Shell Smash Cloyster with a Pritority move that will damage it a ton.

This is to finish off Shell Smash Cloyster after the Defence Drop. Dragon Pulse off of 250 Sp. Atk. at level 50 wipes out non Focus Sash Cloysters.

I used a levitate-Hydreigon with its Special Attack as its priority attack stat.

Item-Choice Band

Moves-

Fire Blast

Surf

Earthquake

Outrage.

I always beat the subway masters just with this Pokemon each time.thumbs_up.png

• 2 months later...

Someone explain this video I randomly saw while on the Battle Video browsing thing.

Apparently the Battle Subway has to resort to literally breaking the game.

66-52221-27416

I saw a different battle with the same enemy.

They switched for a KO'd Pokemon, I guess.

I saw a different battle with the same enemy.

They switched for a KO'd Pokemon, I guess.

HOW COME WE CAN'T DO THAT? x_x

Who wants me to mess with the subway and upload the Battle Video?

I don't! ...But go ahead. <_<;

Why are you hating me, keyboard.

+K+eeps -on typing "+".+

SYSTEM RESTORE.

HA HA HA.

Some people put a Rocky Helmet or Leftovers on it.

Eh, this one is diskliked by a lot of people but gets the job done:

Smeargle @ Focus Sash

252 HP, 252 Spd, 4 Def/Sp.Def

Timid/Jolly

Spore

Lock On

Sheer Cold

Tailwind

Focus Sash is to guarantee a faint/kill/whatever. Use Spore, then boost speed with Tailwind to outspeed scarfed pokemon who you also want to faint. Use Lock On then Sheer Cold and Spore, then repeat until the opponent facedesks. The set is really about luck, if you can get the first one sleeping long enough for 1 tailwind, that's really all it takes to become unstoppable unless sleep only lasts a few turns.

Also, now you can make a Level 5 FEAR Doduo, though those 2 are just cheap gimmicks to beat the opponent quickly, recommended for fighting against the computer, when the Battle Subway gets rediculous and isn't fair anymore. Sort of like the trainer in the Subway who got too many critical hits and was still destroyed. I'm not using this Smeargle yet, however, though I should EV train one soon.

I'm going to use that Smeargle on the hax Subway >_>

And if that doesn't work, I shall resort to using Sturdy Shedinja & Wondertomb. >:C

123: I'm going to steal your No Guard Ninjask idea! >:D I just need to get in touch with someone who can help me ;_;

Archived