PrideSP

Xerneas Geomancy not working

PrideSP

It randomly happens from my knowledge, and it happens like once every 3 days, so not often but enough for it to be annoying and forces you to lose. It usually happens in the beginning of the game.

When I use geomancy, and usually if I only have 1 Pokemon to do it with, when you click done and the deck pops up for you to pick which energy card you want to attached it with, the deck wouldn't pop up. You can't do anything but force to hit done. After that, everytime you use Geomancy, the deck will never pop up again. I have to concede and start a new game.

PrideSP

Okay, it just happened again. Yeah, I can kinda confirm it now. It happens when you only have 1 Pokemon on your bench Pokemon to use Geomancy. It'll trigger the glitch.

PrideSP

bump

It happened again. Can I get some help here?

Edited by PrideSP

Cheery-Dog

Did you click on your one pokemon before pressing Done?

PrideSP

Yes.

PrideSP

Okay, I'm not getting answer from the mods and it keeps happening. I'm so fed up with it. I'm reporting this glitch.

Mod_Equox

Hi PrideSP,

This is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve, so I'll close this thread. We greatly appreciate your patience until this can be fixed and encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.