Sign in to follow this  
AbsolutelyEevee

Mew EX adding damage to Round Attack

AbsolutelyEevee

Hello there!

While in a Legacy Tournament, I encountered that my opponent was using the Round attack from Pokemon such as Meloetta EX and Seismitoad LTR.

However, to my surprise, my opponent was able to more damage by having a Mew EX on the bench with the versatile ability.

Official P!P rulings state that Mew EX does NOT add damage to the round attack. It has an ability that can COPY an attack, but it does not HAVE the attack on the card.

Please fix this bug immediately.

(I was able to win the tournament anyways despite this unfair advantage for my opponent).

AbsolutelyEevee

Well actually you dont need to fix it immediately since Round isn't good either way :P

Mextwo

Well actually you dont need to fix it immediately since Round isn't good either way :P

Haha nailed it :D

PrideNProbopass

this isn't Virbank or ptcgh, it needs fixed so players who don't have a lot can still use this deck without exploits

AbsolutelyEevee

this isn't Virbank or ptcgh, it needs fixed so players who don't have a lot can still use this deck without exploits

I would much rather they fix the notification system first, because if I message a person the first time they get a notification. But the 2nd time, they don't, so people will forget about the PMs. It seems much more important to most of us than a Round attack. (If they have Mew-EXs they should be able to build a better deck anyways) :)

PrideNProbopass

I would much rather they fix the notification system first, because if I message a person the first time they get a notification. But the 2nd time, they don't, so people will forget about the PMs. It seems much more important to most of us than a Round attack. (If they have Mew-EXs they should be able to build a better deck anyways) :)

Like any other game with a set of developers fixing bugs, certain people fix certain parts of the game, and each bug is important. You should post your bug that you believe needs fixed in your own post instead of jumping on this one that you feel is unimportant and hijacking it for yourself. I'm sure the people who fix in-battle bugs can't necessarily fix your chat bug for you.

Also, the legacy format exists for people to enjoy playing older decks and experiment with ideas and stuff. Ptcgo in general is special because you can play any deck you want. What's wrong with people playing Round or any other deck that isn't good by your standards. This isn't Virbank, this is the legitimate Report a Bug section on the ptcgo forums. Take your judgements back to Virbank, where they'll appreciate it more.

Edited by PrideNProbopass
  • Upvote 1

Mod_Equox

Hi Trainers!

This is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve, so I'll close this thread. We greatly appreciate your patience until this can be fixed and encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report!