hoenn pokemon role play

Narwhal

you wake up one morning and professer birch gives you a pokemon.

[treeko, mudkip, torchic bagon trapinch spheal lotad seedot ralts] [cross out ralts because it's mine]

you can do ANYTHING with your pokemon [it starts at lv. 6

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[treeko, mudkip, torchic bagon trapinch spheal lotad seedot ralts] [cross out ralts because it's mine]

i bugsy the bagon, cross out the bagon......

if i can join in,lol

i bugsy the bagon, cross out the bagon......

if i can join in,lol

[/you can join]

so my name is jgdl......im a trainer and have just got my bagon i walk to the closest pokemoncenter just north then find i cant go west cos som mans blocking the way.... his excuse is that he has fond som rare pokemon footprint...

well iv got news for him ill footprint his head in if he dosent get out of the way, lol only a joke...

so my name is jgdl......im a trainer and have just got my bagon i walk to the closest pokemoncenter just north then find i cant go west cos som mans blocking the way.... his excuse is that he has fond som rare pokemon footprint...

well iv got news for him ill footprint his head in if he dosent get out of the way, lol only a joke...

so anyway...

jgdl starts to walk around this new town called oldale and meets narwhal who has a ralts.....

they decide to battle.....

narwhal saw jgdl "ralts confuision!"

jgdl flinched as his bagon got slung into the air and landed ontop of him....

JGDl" arrrrrrr, quick bagon jump up and use bite"

bagon jumped up then realised it was confused, bagon used bite in thin air and turned around.......and landed on the floor...... bagon had fainted....

narwhal saw jgdl "ralts confuision!"

jgdl flinched as his bagon got slung into the air and landed ontop of him....

JGDl" arrrrrrr, quick bagon jump up and use bite"

bagon jumped up then realised it was confused, bagon used bite in thin air and turned around.......and landed on the floor...... bagon had fainted....

jgdl picked up bagons pokeball and said return.....

"you dont have another? I allready have a tailow" narwhal said to jgdl "here " narwhal gave jgdl a pokedex and pokeballs

"wow thanks"... jgdl then realised he had just mad a new friend... he then walked off to the pokemon center to heal his bagon...

narwhal was training his tailow on a cascoon "finish it of with peck" "taaail low!""man this is boring" coplained narwhal. just then a huge pokemon came out "loooomm!"

Alright! I got a seedot! Gunther said happily as he trotted off.

Poocheyana!!!!!! cried a Pokemon.

wow! a pokemon...

seedot use your tackle attack! said gunther as the small plant launched itself at the dog

It was instantly knocked out. "All Right! good work Seedot!" Gunther said, praising seedot. gunther decided to train, and after quite a lot of training, he heard a yell for help, and ran into the forest to find a huge pokemon looming over a trainer.

jgdl can now go north after him stupiedly jumping over the arceoligists footprint he was inspecting and gets chased by him.... jgdl then bumps into a tree...bamm...and his out cold............

"what the heck is that?" said narwhal. "breeeloomm!" "tailow peck ralts confusion" narwhal threw a pokeball " go breloom !" breloom punched narwhal

The pokemon advanced on the trainer. Gunther then remembered something from trainer school. Quick Seedot! use your grass knot attack to trip that huge pokemon. The huge pokemon quickly fell, and took massive damage, then turned on gunther and seedot. Get ready Seedot, here it comes!

jgdl wakes up and finds his pokeball is empty.... jgdl then "screems my bagon is missing help mee",

(please find jgdl's bagon and then i will find u)

The Huge pokemon revealed itself as a mighteyana, protecting the young that Gunther had attacked.

It quickly charged seedot, and used bite to inflict a huge amount of damage. Oh NO! thought gunther, then quickly called out. Seedot! use bide!. The tiny pokemon endured bite after bite, then quickly charged the pokemon, and knocked it out with a huge power. Alright! Gunther said, dancing around. Seedot, you've become really strong! he said turning to the seed, then realizing it was out cold. Uh oh, said Gunther as he ran to the pokemon center, then tripping on another trainer slumped over on the ground, and knocking himself out cold as well.

The Huge pokemon revealed itself as a mighteyana, protecting the young that Gunther had attacked.

It quickly charged seedot, and used bite to inflict a huge amount of damage. Oh NO! thought gunther, then quickly called out. Seedot! use bide!. The tiny pokemon endured bite after bite, then quickly charged the pokemon, and knocked it out with a huge power. Alright! Gunther said, dancing around. Seedot, you've become really strong! he said turning to the seed, then realizing it was out cold. Uh oh, said Gunther as he ran to the pokemon center, then tripping on another trainer slumped over on the ground, and knocking himself out cold as well.

jgdl then turned round to find gunther charging at him with his foot intending to smash into his head. jgdl quickly jumped up and collieded with gunther they both sat up and stared at eachother............

after breloom punching him a million times narwhal arrived in rustboro city. he saw someone with a sharpedo. breloom jumped out to battle again "fire fang sharpedo" "breloom thunderpunch" BBOOOOMMM there was a big explosion

Archived