Global Link - Berries

123321isEpicnes

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the EV Reducing Berries in the DW yet? I was curious since I saw some people growing them. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Yeah, I needed to redistribute EVs on my Latias, and turns out I forgot to do that in SS. Though yeah, those berries are pretty important.

I'm just trying to snipe them off of people's share shelves, though there are really none there. :/

I just needed to do a 4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe setup, but I did it a bit wrong. :/

I found someone who was growing tons of the berries. They just had restore HP/Confusion berries on theirs, i'm still curious as to how they got the EV Reducing Berries them in the first place, though. xD

Maybe i'll figure it out soon, or something.

Hey, I realized that people want good items, too, so I put a Pass Orb on my shelf! teeth_smile.png

Haven't ran into any EV-lowering berries, yet, but I'll put some up on my S.S. and tell you on this thread if I do!

Thanks for saying you'll let us know if you find any.

I wonder how the other people got them in the first place, though. xD

Most if not all of them were Japanese, by the way, just mentioning as they usually get most pokemon stuff first.

It's likely that they're like other berries, and are randomly found around the Island of Dreams. Just probably not in areas that we actually have access to yet.

Personally, looking at serebii, I see no area like that, but they're not instantly updated, so I hope we can all get some soon.

What do you mean you see no areas like that?  We only have access to the Pleasant Forest right now.  We'll gain access to more areas with differing items and Pokemon as we gain Dream Points, and the areas we already have access to will gain extra Pokemon and items that unlock when we reach a high number of Dream Points as well.  Unless Serebii has complete lists of everything available and doesn't show the EV berries being available in any of the Island of Dreams maps at any Dream Point amount, it's likely that's where the Japanese players have gotten them.

And right now we're being carried by the Japanese players anyway.  >_>  The vast majority of Dream World users aren't putting anything in their gardens/share shelves yet because they're not really planning on using it or because of all the problems people are still having gaining access/keeping access to it.  It's gotten to the point where the Japanese players are the only ones worth looking at when they show up on your Dream Map.

As I said, even though Serebii has a list and says it's complete, it's probably not. xD

Yeah, i've been looking for them on Japanese players' Share Shelves, to no luck. I guess we'll find them soon.

Let's just hope no one rips me off, though. I don't want to find out that my Pass Orb has been suddenly swapped with a Oran berry. That's like doing a spin trade on Wi-Fi and getting someone's Magikarp egg when that person ended up getting your Riolu egg... cry_smile.png

Pass Orbs are pretty rare. Persoanlly on PGL I have a few japanese Dream Pals, who each have lots of other Japanese Dream Palso, some growing EV Reducing Berries. I hope i'm lucky and catch some on someone's share shelf. regular_smile.png

Oh, I will. I'll be the dude with a Rotom named "Eeks". My name there is the same as here, so don't hesitate to become my Dream Pal! teeth_smile.png

You're missing the point of the Share Shelves, Duck. You should never, ever put anything up on the shelf that you won't take an Oran berry for. The Share Shelves isn't for fair, equitable trades. The Share Shelves are for you to put items on you have an excess of, so that other players can unload their excess for things they might not possibly have yet. If you don't want to lose your pass orb for an oran berry, don't put your pass orb up for trade. Right now, Oran berries are pretty much all most people have. Treat the Share Shelves more like a swap-shop. You're putting up things you don't need for things other people don't need. There's no guarantee you'll get something equal in value, and you probably won't - but since you put the item on your shelf to begin with, it was obviously something that had even less value to you than what you might get for it.

Okay. ^^ My name is 123Wins, so if you see me don't be nervous to add me either. ^^

If you're out of Requests atleast use the Footprint Mat so I can request you when I go on, if I see you. xD

DANGIT! I'm off to take it off...<br />

<br />

When my 24-hours have passed, that is! cry_smile.png" alt="

The share shelf can be useful. I'm usually overstocked on Cheri Berries, so I put one or two up on my share shelf. That way someone else can nab a Cheri for their garden if they don't already have one, and I know it'll be fair because if they already have CHeri Berries, they aren't allowed to swap for mine. I may get an Oran berry in return, but that's fine - I have less oran berries than I do Cheri berries, so in the end I still profit and gave someone else an item they didn't have.

Archived