Sign in to follow this  
Linnell

Trevenant's Forest Cursed bugged all game today

Linnell

I have the screen shoot of the log from my game today.  Trevenant Break with Trevenant Forest Curse was my active Pokemon.  Opponent has a Seismetoad active.  Opponent does not play a Hex Man during either of his turns that this happened but he did play a Hex Man 3 turns prior to this.........

He proceeds to play several Energy Switch, Max Elixer, VS Seeker and Ultra Balls during his turn while Trevenant is active, again Hex Man wasn't used.  On the Next turn, while Trevenant is still active, he continues to use more Item cards.  Again Hex Man wasn't used, and there was no indication on any Pokemon in play that abilities had been turned off.  It completely turns the game around from my op losing to instantly winning.  I don't care about the loss, it's just PVP but the fact that the opponent was able to play Items while under the Item Lock effect for Forest Curse is not ok, that's why that particular Trevenant is used in a Trevenant Break deck. 

Linnell

how do you post the screen shoot?  I have it saved on the clip board but it won't show up on the image when I paste it.

Linnell

Thanks thought screen shoots could be posted as long as it was ptcgo but if not oh well.

And thanks, I didn't know this was an issue because it was the 1st time it came up out of the 80+ games I played throughout the week with the Trevenant Break deck.

@ a Mod, this topic can be removed as it as already been reported by other players.

Mod_Equox

Hi!

As mentioned, this is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve, so I'll close this thread. We greatly appreciate your patience until this can be fixed and encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report!