Help!!! Unlock 200 + dmg achievement?

marvelheaven

i used my pokemon typhlosion against weakness and achieve 240 damage...

but still the achievement is not unlocked...

Is there any better solution?

I got the achievement with magmorter with weakness but the achievement didn't unlock untill I won the diamond cup with was about 6 games after the attack. The achievements are a little buggy.

Hey friends!

I'm a total sucker for achievements and I'm sure a lot of you guys are too! As always, we very much love the information you guys are so eager to share with us! Just to let you know, however, this is one of our Known Issues! This means that we know about it and we're shaking our tail feathers to get this issue resolved for all of the players!

You guys can always take a look over there and see what sort of issues you might anticipate temporarily while we make this game as fantastic and slick as you guys are!

Thanks so much for your support!

Jaqq[/b]

Forum Knight

<p style="text-align: left;">"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

well I got it :P

try magmortar/typloshion on a grass pokemon for example with a times (2x) weakness, it worked first time for me but ye achievements are a bit buggy atm I can't seem to get perfectionist even though I know I have one without them taking any prize cards multiple times twice tday in fact!

By the sounds of things, you just got to be lucky when you happen to get it... I've been lucky with most achivements... I'm only missing out on, like, four.

• 1 year later...

Professor, the link you provided for us, says I do not have access to that forum. *tries to look through key hole*

Hey friends!

I'm a total sucker for achievements and I'm sure a lot of you guys are too! As always, we very much love the information you guys are so eager to share with us! Just to let you know, however, this is one of our Known Issues! This means that we know about it and we're shaking our tail feathers to get this issue resolved for all of the players!

You guys can always take a look over there and see what sort of issues you might anticipate temporarily while we make this game as fantastic and slick as you guys are!

Thanks so much for your support!

Jaqq[/b]

Forum Knight

<p style="text-align: left;">"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

Archived