Network errors ruining tournaments

deejub

You're on your way to a victory and you see the NETWORK ERROR ICON and the countdown pops up, you quickly close the software and reopen it, finally you're back in the game but you've lost two turns and there's now no chance for a win.

Wake up people, the cheaters are here, how many times are you going to lose to a Meloetta Round deck or a HeracrossEx deck before you see whats happening? Have you noticed you don't lose to a Night March deck this way? Why? Because they were going to beat you withot cheating.

It would appear there is a bug being exploited or even liklier an Android hack being used, until I hear that things are corrected, I'm going to stop wasting coins and tickets and losing to weak decks that are underpowered and poorly played.

Have you noticed they NEVER respond to any messages like :"I'm back how many turns did I lose", and it only happens once they are set-up, never at the start of the game or when you've collected  multiple prize cards. It's happened enough to discount coincidence .  And ALWAYS pretty sub-par decks, never top tier ones, like Night March or Virizion / Genesect.

Meloetta-EX and Dragonite-EX are two that I see often, always on their turn.

I've begun posting messages within the tournaments chat-room like "just lost to XXXXXX from network error, if you do too please report him/her"

Hi all,

Have you submitted support tickets for this yet?  If not please do so.  The more information we can get about any issues you are experiencing, the easier it is for us to investigate and work on fixing if needed.

Thank you!

Archived