Booster Packets not Opening

Mattty-Man

Hi there, so I hope this is the right place to address this but i have just redeemed 3 boundaries crossed tcgo codes which was all fine. But when i opened the packs it said 'creating your packet' or whatever it says, it then gets stuck and doesn't complete (i waited 20 minutes just in case) and I had to force quit the game because I cannot click anything else. 

Then when i go back on the game my packet is gone and there's no way to see if any cards have been added to my collection. These codes arn't as easy to come by as they used to be so I'm pretty frustrated that this happened with all 3 of my boosters.

I am using the most up to date as of today 11/05/16 Mac version of the game.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello there!

When you open a pack or chest the items are automatically applied to your account. The loading/preparing of the pack or chest is to prepare the graphics and animation, and when this encounters an error the items do not get marked as “new” in your collection, but they are there! 

With that being said, if you believe you did not receive the contents you are welcome to submit a support ticket so that we can investigate further. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Happy Gaming!

Archived