Few littles questions please

regek

Hello everybody ! 

(Sorry for my english it's not very good)

I'm a beginner and i read it's possible to buy some gems for buy some virtual boosters, is it still possible ? Because i can't find it..

After, i would like to know, how didi you do for make a standard game and win some game if you have not a lot of cards? 

I bought maybe 20 real boosters and 2 real decks, but, i can't  find a good deck not too expansive.. All the deck i found, i need 3 or 4 the same pokemon EX.. 

The boosters white and black are not possible to buy again we have to trade cards too.. 

So, oh did you do for make a good deck?  You spend a few hundreds of euro or there is many others possibilitys? 

Thanks a lot for reading.

Have a nice day.

Hello everybody ! 

(Sorry for my english it's not very good)

I'm a beginner and i read it's possible to buy some gems for buy some virtual boosters, is it still possible ? Because i can't find it..

After, i would like to know, how didi you do for make a standard game and win some game if you have not a lot of cards? 

I bought maybe 20 real boosters and 2 real decks, but, i can't  find a good deck not too expansive.. All the deck i found, i need 3 or 4 the same pokemon EX.. 

The boosters white and black are not possible to buy again we have to trade cards too.. 

So, oh did you do for make a good deck?  You spend a few hundreds of euro or there is many others possibilitys? 

Thanks a lot for reading.

Have a nice day.

First thing , gems are available for Canadians second cheap deck hmmm I think Night March or trev break deck will be nice or vileplume vespiquen they don't have a lot of Exs in only pain is to buy shaymins for them. Hope this helps :)

Hello !  Thank you for your answer, but the problem it's for shaymin.. i need 3 .. I'm tryind to trade my mewtwo and M mewtwo ex and others pokemon but nothing so im blocked :/  How you did from your side? :o

Hello !  Thank you for your answer, but the problem it's for shaymin.. i need 3 .. I'm tryind to trade my mewtwo and M mewtwo ex and others pokemon but nothing so im blocked :/  How you did from your side? :o

Shaymin is worth a lot, lot more. You can use the Trading Companies on the forums to cehck prices. If Shaymin is too expensive, you can substitute it for a 2-2 Octillery line (2 Remoraid and 2 Octillery). Hope this helped :)

Hello ! Thank you very much ! I will do it, because poeple on the trading game ask a sometimes 7 boosters for one shaymin.. So, it cost near of 70 dollars just for one shaymin it's too much... :/

Thank you !

It was hard before. Now they reward with a lot of stuff which makes it very easy. I did spend no money to play and it's not bad to me. At the beginning it was a 3 months "work" to get a Night March deck which was my first competitive deck. Now they are VS ladders and bonus wheels and a lot that gives you free stuff and didn't exist before.

I suggest you play some VS in Theme to get some coins. After that you can buy a good theme deck in game (500 coins) as Dark Hammer. Also the basic Green is very good deck, lot of people just play that in Theme. Mental Might use to be awesome too.

Play the Trainers challenge against the AI, when you make 4 stars wich each deck, you get a free booster pack. Also coins in the previous stages.

Try to complete Ladder, now there is Darkrai, a very very good EX pokémon (expanded though but it worth a lot) so that are very good cards and they are actually for free.

After that, focus on a tier 1 deck you want to build and look for the cards to build it. You can trade packs for the EX needed. Is quite easy to play Fighting decks, there's a lot to choose.

Also, in tournaments the prizes are packs. That are tradable  so kkep it to get some good cards. Open all the locked packs and save the others for trades.

And enjoy playing, that's the "secret", it all will come by itself.

BTW, a Shaymin EX from Roaring Skies for 7 packs? Older packs I guess (CoL or before, Dark Explorers or Freeze) because at least it costs 18 for the regular art. It's quite expensive and I don't think it's going to low the value soon, probably still will rise a bit :unsure:

If any question we'll try to answer :)

Hello ! Thank you very much for your answer, it's true it's one of the only one cards game where i can find a lot of free stuff.. I will earn soon the first darkrai EX , i play night march without Shaymin, it's ok i have 40 % winrate, i would like to have the florizarre cards and make a deck (i don't know his name in englsih, with the big flower on his back one of the first pokemon, second evolution) but, if i want to spend a little bit money, do you know what can i buy for have some strong cards?  

Thanks a lot. Have a nice day.

Actually if you want to spend some irl money for the online game (and not very interested in physical cards) the best is to buy codes directly. Well known shopping webs and "freak stuff and cards" shops offer them by internet at around IDK 0'50 cents each (depending on the set).

The sets with higher values are Plasma Freeze (more than 2), Dark Explorers (between 1,25 and almost 2), Also Plasma Blast and Noble Victories are around 1 and 1'25. Roaring Skies (1) and Fates collide (1) but FCo will drop to 0'85 and lower in a few weeks. Probably 0'75 soon.

Actually 40% W/L rate is not good, but don't discourage, it will go up when your collection will grow and your decks better. I don't think I won a lot at the start.

Florizarre (french name, right?) is Floette in English and Spanish which they have the same name > http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/?cardName=Floette&cardText=&evolvesFrom=&simpleSubmit=&format=unlimited&hitPointsMin=0&hitPointsMax=250&retreatCostMin=0&retreatCostMax=5&totalAttackCostMin=0&totalAttackCostMax=5&particularArtist=

Actually Floette it's hardly seen in any deck. The FLF #64 works as support for grass decks but only has been near the meta once in the last 2 years which it's almost never, in some versions of the Shedinja's Roaring Skies deck.

If you also like the physical cards, I think Yveltal EX it's a good business. It's quite strong, have a lot of support and can be played Standard to Legacy modes. What to get? The new Shiny Yveltal tin. It comes with a code to redeem a full deck which is like the Theme decks, not very good, but comes with 2 Yveltal EX which is nice. Theme Destruction Ruch (500 coins in shop) gives you 2  non EX Yveltal + Shadow Circle stadium and you'll need a lot more cards but it's a start for a Dark deck. Also there's an old tin with Yveltal too.

I could recommend the Zygarde's tin too+ Dark hammer theme deck from the game (500 coins). You can get the 2 Zygarde EX which is quite powerful + the support from the D. Hammer deck (Landorus, Machamp, Korrina, Sycamore). This kind of Fighting deck use/d to be built with Lucario ex though.

Those are 2 examples but there are more.

You need to check the forums for know how to build good decks, which are the best pokémon right now, what decks are winning a lot, which trainers are in every deck (Sycamore, Lysandre, N, VS seeker, Korrina for fighting...). Buying more without knowing before what you need or what you want, won't help you.

I don't want you spend some irl money and after that don't like your stuff so, check the cards they come in every thing before to do it. It's just a very general guide, non mandatory purchases.

Hello ! Thanks a lot for the time you took for me.. I think it's venusaur :D

Do you have some web site safe for found this code plz? That's ok if it's 1 or 2 euro for set that's not too expansive (a set, it's like a pack right?)

I am interrested for the real cards too but it's very expansive, but sometimes i think i will buy a few deck just for collect the nice cards.. Maybe i can find a web site for trade the double..  (do you know if my game is in french, and i buy some englishs irl decks, if the english code will ad french cards on my french game?)

I think i have already the dark hammer with the big panda, it's fine but the problem, if i have not a good draw a the begining, i can't hold the board if the other player have a strong pokemon full energy :/

So thats why i play night march i have a better winrate.. But i think, we have a rank no? Because sometimes i play vs player with not a good cards and if i make 3 wins in queue i will play vs a mewtwo deck :/

Thanks a lot again.. One more question please.. Do you know too, a web site where i can see some games of a good players?

I'm wondering what's looks like a real pokemo****** without a theme game and no night march :D

Have a good day

No problem, a pleasure.

Oh yes, Venusar haha. Hard to build something with but for a fun deck can work.

I've never bought codes so... not sure where are better prize. You can just search in the internet Pokémon Online Codes, or in some well known e-buying or amazin' shopping platforms (is that clear enough? :rolleyes: )

The cards always displayed in the language you play. Don't care what the code is from, it translates everything to the language you choose.

A set is a "collection": Plasma Freeze (Glaciation Plasma), Roaring Skies (Ciel Rugissant), Fates Collide (Impact des Destins)... but yes, each code can go since 0,50€ to... Tin codes or Big boxes or Elite codes more expensive and each code is one pack (or one tin/box content).

Dark Hammer has been always one of the best Theme. It's true that Theme are not very balanced. Too much enegies, lack of support, not energy acceleration, useless pokémon and pyramied evolutions which is bad. But since the XY basic Blue and Green, was always around the top 3 best theme decks. Anyway playing theme it's more a matter of good luck than any other thing.

Yes, there's a rank. It's supposed you are mached with people with a similar rank, that's why if you win a lot, you will battle against better decks.

For TCGO games, look in the Broadcast yourself web. There's a lot to choose. Lots of people showing decks and games. It's quite entertaining. Also Decklist you have a lot here in the forums.

Have a nice day you too.

Thank you very much ! i found some web site for code, we can find it too on **** or amazon, i think i will buy a few packs in real and for the rest, i will farm with the free stuff of the game..

Yes because i'm a fan of the olders pokemon, i don't know the lasts pokemon after the 150 firsts :D

I guess, for buy some real deck and boosters from the series black and white it's too late or very expansive now?

A last question, the game tcg online, starts with the extension silver/ gold serie right? So, all theses series was a real cards before being on the game? And if i want to collect all of them it's too much money and maybe impossible to find right?

For the broadcast you mean something like twitch or ******* ?

Thank s a lot !

Just write in internet Broadcast yourself. Is the slogan of the Youknow which web. Then search there something like "pokémon tcgo deck" or "tcgo deck profile".

Also there's lot of information about very nice decks in the Official Pokémon web about the city, regionals, states and world championship's, here for example: http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/state-province-championships-2016/decks/week-one/

I don't think it's to late for B/W stuff. Codes are available for sure. And real stuff probably lots of tins (8 to 20€), Elite Trainer boxes -nice real stuff for starting to play- (30 to 60€ probably) and even Booster boxes (36 packs) but this are around 70-90€. If you interested only in the codes you save a lot buying only those. Single packs use to cost 3-5€ each.

There are more than 700 pokémon now so lot of work for you haha.

Yes, in TCGO the 1st cards available are from HGSS era. But those packs are only available via winning Legacy tournaments in the online game. No codes anywhere for that sets. And HGSS is the 4th Generation. We are in Generation 6th now. That is X and Y series, that contains 12 sets from Kalos starter set to Fates Collide right now and probably one or two more sets will come since the Gen 7 will be released.

Here's all the collections and each collection contains 8 to 12 sets:

Gen 1: Original series and Gym series

Gen 2: Neo series and Legendary collection series

Gen 3: EX series

Gen 4: Diamond and Pearl series, Platinum series, HGSS series and Call of Legend series.

Gen 5: B/W series and Plasma series (best ever!! haha)

Gen 6: XY series

All together 71 sets so... More than 8000 different cards for sure

Hello ! Thank you very much for all your answers ! think it's better i buy my favorites pokemon cards one per one because it will cost too much ;D

I found some video on ******* with some good pokemon like gengar but i will farm for create a good deck like this..

Thanks a lot for all !

Archived