Dziesmer's Big Trading Thread! Closed! Thank You for All the Trades!

dziesmer

Welcome to my Trading Thread! It is pretty simple, I have some high-end cards that I am looking to trade for XY-Era packs (long story, will only explain via PM). If I don’t have something listed, feel free to ask, but for the most part what I have listed is what I have for trade. I will only be checking this thread about once a day, so patience is key. Also, I will not be restocking in the near future, so once it’s gone, it’s gone.

Pack Ratios

[table] Pack Value Pack Value XY .67 Flashfire .35 Furious Fists .75 Phantom Forces .85 Primal Clash .75 Roaring Skies 1 Ancient Origins .67 BREAKthrough .67 BREAKpoint .75 Generations 1.5 Fates Collide .85 Double Crisis 1.25 [/table]

Added Recently

[table] Celebi (Promo Full Art) x1 1 Latias (Full Art Promo) x1 1 Mew (Full Art Promo) x1 1 [/table]

Other Cards

[table]

Card Number Available Price Team Aqua Sleeves + Coin x1 3 Team Magma Sleeves + Coin x1 3 Thundurus (Full Art) x1 2 [/table]

Bulk Card Lots

[table] Card Number Available Price 50 Random Uncommons* xINF 1 100 Random Commons* xINF 1 20 Random Trainers* xINF 1 50 Random Trainers* xINF 2 100 Random Cards* (Any Rarity and Era) xINF 5 [/table]

*Any XY era pack (except FlF) is accepted as 1 for lots of rares, uncommons, commons, or trainers

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, I would be interested in the 2 FA N's, 2 Shaymin EX FA and 1 Raikou EX FA. I would be paying in Primal Clash and Flashfire. Should be 150 Flashfire and 107 Primal Clash

Hello there! ;)

Id like to buy 3*SR Enhanced Hammer

paying in 12 Furious Fists. and 2 Flashfire

12*0.67 = 8

2*0.5     = 1

____________ +

Total        9

Thanks

I would like to buy 4 fa Ns, 2 fa keldeos,2 rayquaza drx fa, 3 sr catcher, 2 sr candy and 3 sr random receiver  paying 20 gen and rest in rs

Hi I would like to buy 2 N's for my 100 RS packs please :)

Hi, if you could send me a friend request and offer that would be great :) if you have not already that is. 

Hello, I would be interested in the 2 FA N's, 2 Shaymin EX FA and 1 Raikou EX FA. I would be paying in Primal Clash and Flashfire. Should be 150 Flashfire and 107 Primal Clash

If you could send me a friend request and an offer with as many of each pack as you can, I can counter with the rest (not sure if you can still only add 100 things or not)

Hello there! ;)

12*0.67 = 8

2*0.5     = 1

____________ +

Total        9

Thanks

If you could send me a friend request and trade, that would be great if you have not already :)

I would like to buy 4 fa Ns, 2 fa keldeos, paying 20 gen and rest in rs

Unfortunately the N's have already been taken before (didn't expect them to go that quick, but oh well). I can trade you the 2 FA Keldeos for 20 GEN and 16 RS though. If you could send me a friend request if you have not already that would be great :)

Logging on to complete these trades now, then I will update the post. Also remembered some other stuff I forgot I was planning on trading as well.

Hello there! ;)

12*0.67 = 8

2*0.5     = 1

____________ +

Total        9

Thanks

Offer has been sent, you didn't have Flashfire tagged so I sent for 1 RS instead. Counter if you want :)

Trade completed :)

I would like to buy 4 fa Ns, 2 fa keldeos,2 rayquaza drx fa, 3 sr catcher, 2 sr candy and 3 sr random receiver  paying 20 gen and rest in rs

Trade completed for everything but the N's :)

Hey im pretty new and i wouñd like some more "básica" cards you probable have. Im looking: 3 entei doble tool-ancient origins), 2x octillery (abissal hand) 4x Battle compresor, 4x Lampent.

I would be offering 8x breakpoint and 3 roaring skies.

Also, i hace a FA yveltal if this can help somehow.

Sorry if im disturbing

Hey D...lemme get the 1 gold catcher, 4 gold diveballs, 4 gold trainers mail and the 3 junipers paying with 31 ancient orgins and the rest RS. At work..just send the trade and I will accept. Tyty

Blandano1

hi :) I would like to trade for 1 celebi prime and 1 sr hammer (28 I think). Will be paying in 11 rs, 8 ao and 22 xy (11+6+11)

have sent you a friend request :)

2x Genesect-EX FA = 22

2x Virizion-EX FA = 30

1x Rayquaza-EX FA = 3

1x M Rayquaza-EX FA = 3

1x Celebi Prime = 25 

Paying in 45 Ancient Origins and 70 Phantom Forces, Thanks

I would like to order the SR Enhanced hammer (at 3) and 2 SR Trainers' mail (at 3 each=6) to complete my sets (and still 1 hammer more will be need, I have only 2) if possible.

3+6 = 9

I'd like to pay in Primal Clash at 0'75 = 12 PC

FR sent and will check if I can afford something more :rolleyes:

Are you online now?

It is best to just let me know what you want, because I am not online all that often due to work and real life responsibilities. So if you let me know what you want, I can get to it during the time I am available :)

Hey im pretty new and i wouñd like some more "básica" cards you probable have. Im looking: 3 entei doble tool-ancient origins), 2x octillery (abissal hand) 4x Battle compresor, 4x Lampent.

Sorry if im disturbing

Hi, welcome to the game! I will send you the 13 cards you need for free if you send me a friend request and tag any common card :) 

Hey D...lemme get the 1 gold catcher, 4 gold diveballs, 4 gold trainers mail and the 3 junipers paying with 31 ancient orgins and the rest RS. At work..just send the trade and I will accept. Tyty

Blandano1

Total is 103 for the 12 cards. 

31 AO = 20.77

That leaves 82 RS

I will send the trade in a few minutes :)

hi :) I would like to trade for 1 celebi prime and 1 sr hammer (28 I think). Will be paying in 11 rs, 8 ao and 22 xy (11+6+11)

have sent you a friend request :)

Hey there, I can send this trade in a few minutes :) 

2x Genesect-EX FA = 22
2x Virizion-EX FA = 30
1x Rayquaza-EX FA = 3
1x M Rayquaza-EX FA = 3
1x Celebi Prime = 25 

Unfortunately the Celebi Prime was spoken for in the post above yours, but I can send the rest over for a total of 48. I will send for 64 PhF. If you prefer to use AO you can counter my offer when I send it. 

I would like to order the SR Enhanced hammer (at 3) and 2 SR Trainers' mail (at 3 each=6) to complete my sets (and still 1 hammer more will be need, I have only 2) if possible.

3+6 = 9

I'd like to pay in Primal Clash at 0'75 = 12 PC

FR sent and will check if I can afford something more :rolleyes:

Hi, unfortunately all 3 of the cards you requested were spoken for a few posts up :( So I won't be able to send this trade. Very sorry about that

Hi i would like to buy 2 SR rare candies off you for RS packs :)

I will send the trade over for 48 RS in a few minutes 

Will be updating the post with what remains and also lowering a few prices while I'm at it once these trades have been completed :)

Sorry if im disturbing

Blandano1

2x Genesect-EX FA = 22
2x Virizion-EX FA = 30
1x Rayquaza-EX FA = 3
1x M Rayquaza-EX FA = 3
1x Celebi Prime = 25 

I need you three to accept friend requests that I have sent, then I can send trades :)

Hi, unfortunately all 3 of the cards you requested were spoken for a few posts up :( So I won't be able to send this trade. Very sorry about that

Will be updating the post with what remains and also lowering a few prices while I'm at it once these trades have been completed :)

Don't worry, I was expecting that. If they don't accept the FR let me know :rolleyes:

I was thinking in something more like Dive Ball but I guess they are already taken too.

It's more than obvious than some people will make business with the cards :(

Waiting for the updates for if something fits my possibilities :)

I need you three to accept friend requests that I have sent, then I can send trades :)

I wont be able to accept un the next 24 hours. De can do the tarde if it is still posible tomorrow same hour :D

I wont be able to accept un the next 24 hours. De can do the tarde if it is still posible tomorrow same hour :D

If you accept and send me a trade tomorrow that is fine. I don't believe I have those things tagged for trade, but if you send me any random offer I can remember to counter and that would be great.

Could I please order 2 Full Art Raikou EX for 14 Roaring Skies packs? Thank you. 

I can send this over right away :)

Archived