Pokemon Sun and Moon Starters Revealed! Thoughts?

SilverLeafeon

So the Pokemon Company has released a video for the first look at gameplay, starters, and legends from Pokemon Sun and Moon. This thread is to discuss what everyone thinks of everything seen in the trailer.

*NOTE: If you haven't seen the trailer, spoilers within. You have been warned.*

As for me, first, the region seems pretty cool. I'd have to say it's based off Hawaii or some sort of tropical setting otherwise. Next, the starters. I'm a huge fan of Rowlet, and I have no idea why, lol. Grass/Flying seems super cool too. I feel like the most popular starter of the generation is going to be Litten however. I'm getting a real Fire/Dark feel from it, but we can't be sure yet. As for  Popplio, it's seems...interesting, but I'm not TOO much of a fan. As for legends though, the Sun one looks AMAZING to me, and the Moon one looks pretty awesome as well.

What are your guys thoughts?

My fav starter will be either popplio or rowlet actually both of them looks super cute :P and for legend I will go with the dark side haha I like lunaala more than solgaleo.

Solgaleo looks like entei and pyro had a child LOL.

But I think all the starters look very cool this time around. I always pick the fire starter first, so. Fire/dark would be very fun (glad irs not fire/fighting!!)

The region looks beautiful! I love how the characters were wearing Hawaiian shirts and how they had authentic looking statues in the road. I am in love with Litten. Super cute! I hardly ever choose fire as my starter, but this time I shall! Of course, I'm gonna trade on the GTS as soon as possible in order to get the other starters, I love being like Ash and making my journey with all the starters.

Litten to me seems like a cat like version of the tiny lion litleo (Lions are cats too :** Popplio seems like a Sea Lion, and Rowlet is obviously an owl, all of the designs seem interesting and I would love to see their evolutions! I might start out with Popplio though just because that it can make... What is it, bouncy water balls? XD

As for which game to choose, that is insanely hard XD To me Solgaleo somewhat looks like the artworks of arceus and pyroar combined, and I have no idea about the other one XD Hope there's mega solrock and lunatone though XD

I've just checked a few other Pokemon online fan site, and Popplio is getting some hate.  Poor thing.  I actually usually choose the water type as my starter, but his design just does not appeal to me as a starter.

Apparently the internet is in love with Rowlet and making fun of Popplio, but I like both equally. My favorrite would be Litten, can't resist a kitty.

The legendaries are absolutely gorgeous.

Archived