need 2 junk arms and a smeargle, have 2 fates collide

Gamemaster76

I need 2 junk arms and the smeargle with the portrait poke-power, i have 2 fates collide packs to trade!

I'm afraid you will need for than 2 fates collide. The lowest I have seen for junk arm in public is 4rs. Since junk arm is pretty uncommon in public, except to pay more. Same goes for smeargle, people are willing to pay 9rs for this card, but again I haven't seen one in public in a while so except to pay more.

The alternative is to wait for triumphant packs to hit tournaments for junk arm. It might take a while to get smeargle because call of legends and heart gold soul silver have already been in tournaments.

ouch thats a lot  for a smeargle... i mean yeah you dont see it but how man people other then me are using it? but anyway, thanks!

ouch thats a lot  for a smeargle... i mean yeah you dont see it but how man people other then me are using it? but anyway, thanks!

Due to Legacy a very large amount of people use both cards, me included. And cast was right, they are quite expensive, and a normal junk arm price is 5 RS, smeargle is 9-10 so yeah, very expensive. :(

Archived