Reconnect

PrideSP

This seems to disconnect so easily, please create a reconnect button. It just happens too often and this would help alot.

Edit: Also, if and when you do add this feature, when the opponent disconnects, have it display that they disconnects and that they're trying to reconnect, so we know what happened, so we can distinguish if they're just burning time, thinking, or they disconnect and trying to reconnect.

This seems to disconnect so easily, please create a reconnect button. It just happens too often and this would help alot.

This game is very addicting to play, but I'm getting at my wits end with the connection problems.  Whether on my iPad or my Macbook Pro, I am ALWAYS having connection problems.  When I get disconnected in a Versus match, it's over.  It's not like that in Tournaments, but when I get back in, I lose my turn.

I don't mind if I lose a turn, you should get counted out, otherwise the game will take way too long and boring and people can ***** the system through it. I mean, I can still make a comeback or even that I'm so far ahead, missing a turn won't hurt.

the word that starts with an a and ends with buse was censored.

I do mind if I miss a turn if I'm literally right by my wifi router and I lose connection while I'm an A+ on speedtest.  Or, if I'm using my iPad Pro (the newest one that just came out) with LTE, and it loses connection.  It's pretty ridiculous that I'm in a tight match, and I lose a turn because the game server is horrific.

I think in tournament must used to be like old that have time to reconnect without waste my turn. I lost tournament because of new reconnect in tournament by exchage with 2 turn by opponent attack or play with me like play with sandbag. I live in country in SE Asia sometime internet connection have problem from absolutely win now become absolutely lost.

But then people can a and buse (put the a with the last word together) the system in tournaments. I play a lot of tournaments and if they dc, they should get counted out. I'm not going to wait forever.

Archived