I see Noble Victories is in the Legacy Tournaments for a 2nd straight week. Dear Devs: I do not appreciate you.

Makutis

Hello to whom it may concern, I will preface this by saying that if you have no care for talk of the secondary market, or no care of talk from me because you don't like me, please leave. 

I will keep this quite short. I have many Full art Copies of N. Many like me invested in it because of it's incredible demand once it hits standard. Many of us had the bad luck of having Noble Victories come into Legacy's tournament cycle and drop our N value from about 85-90 to around 55. That's just how things go. It was very upsetting news for me, but I get it everyone should get a chance at certain cards. But please though, did that chance have to be 3 days before N became standard legal? Could you not have put NVI 1-2 weeks ahead and given stockholders a little longer to trade them for decent value when they exclusive and still sought after?

But still though that's fine, I am only complaining when I've noticed that Noble Victores is going to be in rotation for a SECOND straight week, further plummeting N's price from 55 to now who knows what? 

I am 99% sure I read a schedule saying Next Destinies would be the BW-era pack in the Legacy Tournament rotation on Friday. Not many people care I completely understand, but it matters to me because I would have liked to trade my N's and I do not appreciate it. 

I agree that it's disappointing that they don't even follow their Tournament rotation schedule, but the devs stated that they don't base their decisions on the secondary market. 

I think they delayed everything one week for some reason, including the shop, as you can see the Darkrai promo was also delayed 7 days. 

I will keep this quite short. I have many Full art Copies of N. Many like me invested in it because of it's incredible demand once it hits standard. Many of us had the bad luck of having Noble Victories come into Legacy's tournament cycle and drop our N value from about 85-90 to around 55. That's just how things go. It was very upsetting news for me, but I get it everyone should get a chance at certain cards. But please though, did that chance have to be 3 days before N became standard legal? Could you not have put NVI 1-2 weeks ahead and given stockholders a little longer to trade them for decent value when they exclusive and still sought after?

Storck market logic:

You buy up cards only to sell four profit.

What you ask four is time to trade away your rare cards so other players are getting the lose in value...

There will aways be people who lose value then market drop.

When i see that FA N jump from 40 packs to 80-100 packs i know it was a matter of time, until the value will drop again.

Befour the re-introduction of HGSS & B&W cards it was very ******** for new players to get this cards. The value was creazy high, and many traders req. HGSS/BW packs for the cards.

I have a tip four you: Celabie Prime is going down from 40 packs, back to 14-15 packs...

You dont like the N hype? N will go back overtime now that its in standard id say that nvi is probs the best legacy tourney we have had so far 

You dont like the N hype? N will go back overtime now that its in standard id say that nvi is probs the best legacy tourney we have had so far 

Wait for the PLF tourneys.

Anyone can make profit, but not everyone.

You tried to get some profit out of other people, now you are the one getting pancaked.
That's how any market works, really. There are always winners and always losers.

I know the problem with mtg cards getting reprinted and dropping in value, always a shame. (so I can relate to how you feel, especially when it's caused by "people in charge" and not by the market itself)
But those are cards I really have. THIS right here is just a digital game.

Once they shut down the servers, you'll have NOTHING at all. Keep that in mind.

Hello to whom it may concern, I will preface this by saying that if you have no care for talk of the secondary market, or no care of talk from me because you don't like me, please leave. 

But still though that's fine, I am only complaining when I've noticed that Noble Victores is going to be in rotation for a SECOND straight week, further plummeting N's price from 55 to now who knows what? 

I am 99% sure I read a schedule saying Next Destinies would be the BW-era pack in the Legacy Tournament rotation on Friday. Not many people care I completely understand, but it matters to me because I would have liked to trade my N's and I do not appreciate it. 

I just find it highly odd that when the devs don't do something right you have an attitude, but then worship the ground they walk on when they even reply....ytho?

Wanna point out that many of the people who invested, also knew the market well enough to trade away their extra FA Ns when they could(which was a good 2 weeks to a month before legacy hit tournaments). I know a few people who had 10-20+ FA N who are now down to 4 or less because they watched the market and knew exactly when to sell, so that really isn't a valid argument imo. And oldschool is right, once the servers go off, we have nothing at all.

1- i agree , tournament prize are suppose to change, too bad they don't change it..

2- i understand 100% pokemon to don't care about secondary market ( they let the people choose the price and its ok like that) .. they don't change thing thinking of that..

Why is everyone complaining bout the fact that we get a second week to pull FA N?  :blink:

Because OP is frustrated that he couldn't sell his Ns before NVI went into Tournament queues.

Hi all,

Apologies for missing the Legacy tournament rotation last Friday.  If you ever see us miss something like that please message me directly so we can fix it.

Since we have already gone this far into the week with the prizes as they are we will be leaving them and updating them to the next rotation on Friday which will next be Black & White - Dark Explorers and HeartGold & SoulSilver - Undaunted.

I used to have 2 FA N, paid 85-90 rs each. Then people got worried and started to sell them for like 80-70 ea, the same happened with SR UB, so I traded my UBs for 3 FA N each. I had 8 FA N but no one was paying 70-80 RS packs for them so I had to trade those N for 3 FA Shaymin ea. At the end I have like 24 FA Shaymins but nothing to invest in since everything is droping in value (sleeves, coins, SR trainers, promo cards...).

Archived