Pre-Release Box STILL Untradable

DanmakuKnight

I noticed a few things were fixed so I decided to check the status of the Prerelease box. Unfortunately they are still untradable.

Please fix this. This should be a tradable item.

Bumping this up :/ I'd rather this be fixed or get a confirmation on why the contents are untradeable.

Are the contents of the prerelease boxes tradable? If so, they're probably trade-locked for the same reason the League bundles and Theme decks are.

Are the contents of the prerelease boxes tradable? If so, they're probably trade-locked for the same reason the League bundles and Theme decks are.

They are not tradeable.

Also League Bundles have been changed to be untradeable? They were tradeable before. Unless you mean the ones you get for free IN-GAME not at an actual IRL Pokemon League.

If those have been - it's understandable to an agree ( seems very unnecessary to me.Incredible unfair too.)

Those are things that are free, and theme decks are only trade-locked if you buy them from the TCGO Shop, not using an IRL Code.

However, the Pre-Release Boxes are paid for with real money, and as such - should be tradeable!

I don't want to open the boxes only to risk being stuck with 8 copies of something I don't want, that need to be traded off.

They are not tradeable.

Also League Bundles have been changed to be untradeable? They were tradeable before. Unless you mean the ones you get for free IN-GAME not at an actual IRL Pokemon League.

If those have been - it's understandable to an agree ( seems very unnecessary to me.Incredible unfair too.)

Those are things that are free, and theme decks are only trade-locked if you buy them from the TCGO Shop, not using an IRL Code.

However, the Pre-Release Boxes are paid for with real money, and as such - should be tradeable!

I don't want to open the boxes only to risk being stuck with 8 copies of something I don't want, that need to be traded off.

They technically have, they don't have a lock next to the amount you have but they don't show up in when you tag them "For Trade" on the Collection page.

You can't trade the unopened boxes, but the contents are tradable once you open them

The same is true for Tradable Theme Decks, as well as League Bundles.

Archived