PokeChef84

PTCGO shuts down after 90% Server Loading

PokeChef84

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times. redownloaded from website and still the program closes at 90% of Server Loading. There seems to be no answer anywhere from Google or these forums. 

If anyone is having similar issue please report. 

Serofina

Well, I had same problem, i just re-installed this game again, and it worked for me lol, maybe i'm lucky lol :P

EDIT: Again same problem... :( ...

Edited by Serofina
  • Upvote 1

Mod_Elderberry

Seeing that you have already tried reinstalling the game, I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

_Vitalya_

Game Crashing at 90% loading
Windows 7 

Mod_Elderberry

Game Crashing at 90% loading

Windows 7 

I would recommend reinstalling the game. In many instances this helps to fix any issues with crashing while loading the game.

B-Man16

i have already uninstalled and reinstalled and it still crashes after 90 percent loading data please need help resolving this issue

B-Man16

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times. redownloaded from website and still the program closes at 90% of Server Loading. There seems to be no answer anywhere from Google or these forums. 

If anyone is having similar issue please report. 

i am having the same problem on this same issue and nobody seems to have an answer for this problem

_Vitalya_

I would recommend reinstalling the game. In many instances this helps to fix any issues with crashing while loading the game.

reinstallation does not help

reinstallation does not help

HsiangChen

Me too!!!!

PokeChef84

I've sent a ticket into customer support. hope to hear something soon. this is getting ridiculous

Bernbiz

Yes. I've reinstalled 7 times, and it's been happening to me for over 2 and a half months now. I've posted in here 3 or 4 times and submitted a ticket and have had no help at all. 

Amenti

I'm having the exact same problem after a recent update it loads to 1 second of background Ella and Zach actually pop up for a brief second before the game crashes, so that leads me to believe this is not some kind of graphical issue after all, then it stops completely every time sends me back to my desktop. I'm on a mac using os x version 10.7.5

I have used the refresher, and downloaded clean copys from pokemon.com to uninstall and reinstalled it seven times now. I even using a mac cleaner to fully erase the games leftover hidden files & cache. I haven't been able to play for weeks now, please help! how do I re-download the refresher & repair files?

-Amenti

_Vitalya_

I solved a problem on the flight by 90 % : set up a new account in windows (just in case the name in English ) and install the game on drive C (also just in case) all works

Dragon_shamanka
I havethe exact same problem,90%loading datafrom serverI have********** became proshodyattoday,re-installedabout 5times,no effect.

_Vitalya_

I havethe exact same problem,90%loading datafrom serverI have********** became proshodyattoday,re-installedabout 5times,no effect.

create a new user account in Windows

trixtakj

Seeing that you have already tried reinstalling the game, I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

hey, myn is also the same. i get to the loading data from the server, 90% then it closes down and im back to my desktop. tryed clicking on the submit on your signature and the support section is under maintinence.

anything i can do?
Edited by trixtakj

Dragon_shamanka

create a new user account in Windows

And lose all the achievements?All your cards?I disagree,they have accumulated quite a lot.

Ninjassasin7

I have the same problem, worked fine this morning but now its the 90% loading crash. Sent in a ticket too. Someone please help!

JJS90

I have the same problem!

I reinstalled 1000* times, doesnt help...

2 days ago i played without problems, since yesterday i had this problem.

I seems to be that more people have this problem

trixtakj

http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227

I followed the steps on the link. Go onto faq pokemon tcg online. Select language to unistall it correctly. Click onto how to uninstall correctly on the first page. then used a diffrent browser to install it. I was using firefox, then used chrome and it seemed to work

Edited by trixtakj

JJS90

I followed the steps on the link. Go onto faq pokemon tcg online. Select language to unistall it correctly. Click onto how to uninstall correctly on the first page. then used a diffrent browser to install it. I was using firefox, then used chrome and it seemed to work

Thank you very much for this link! That worked for me! You had to deinstall and delete some folders indiviudally!

I think its not nessasary to use chrome, firefox worked for me.

Thank you!

Bernbiz

THIS. Thank you SO much.

Serofina

Thank you very much for this link! That worked for me! You had to deinstall and delete some folders indiviudally!

I think its not nessasary to use chrome, firefox worked for me.

Thank you!

Can you all help me also?

Cause, I can't understand anything what to do?

i just know that I want to play this game but I can't... :( ...

• Upvote 1

MAXXOR

i am having the same problem on this same issue and nobody seems to have an answer for this problem

I have the same problem already downloaded again reisntalei several times and the problem persists

MAXXOR

I have the same problem

I have the same problem