The game freeze and I have to restart the application

Edpet

Sometime the game freeze and I'm unable to play anymore. I have to restart the pokemon application Under Windows 7. When it happen, the wifi icon on the bottom right appear.

Sometime the game freeze and I'm unable to play anymore. I have to restart the pokemon application Under Windows 7. When it happen, the wifi icon on the bottom right appear.

Hey there Edpet!

Are you able to give me a little more information on what exactly is going on? Are you normally on wifi? At what point does the game freeze?

Hey there Edpet!

Are you able to give me a little more information on what exactly is going on? Are you normally on wifi? At what point does the game freeze?

I'm always on wifi. It happen 1 out of 10 or 20 games. It always it a versus or in a tournament game. I'm playing the game like normal and suddenly , I can't do anything . when it happen the wifi icon flashing. It's not only at home that this happen.

I'm always on wifi. It happen 1 out of 10 or 20 games. It always it a versus or in a tournament game. I'm playing the game like normal and suddenly , I can't do anything . when it happen the wifi icon flashing. It's not only at home that this happen.

Are you on Windows by chance? If so would you mind clicking here and following these steps to uninstall the game. try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. If you still run into this same issue it would be a good idea to contact our support team. You can do that by clicking the link in my signature and then selecting "Ask a Question". 

I too am having this same issue. Only happens on versus mode. I will be playing and the game becomes unresponsive and the yellow connection symbol is flashing in the the bottom right corner. Game worked smoothly yesterday. Started seeing the problem in the evening. I had switched to my laptop later in the evening with no problems. Went back to my tablet this morning and had no problems with the AI trainer games. Problem appeared when switched to versus mode. Reset cable modem, wireless router and tablet. Problem persists. I am using the beta tablet app on a Samsung note pro. Model SM-905V.

I'm also having this issue. I'm trying to complete a challenge where I knock out 2 Pokemon with psychic to get a booster pack for the game.

Every time I'm almost at the end to win with the AI games the yellow communication thingy pops up and I cannot continue after my turn. I'm on a land line, I'm not using wi-fi and there are no problems with my internet connection. It is definitely a client issue and nothing is wrong on my end.

It's a shame because I just started buying more Pokemon packs recently and getting back into playing the game. We're even starting to do tournaments here in my town and I'm using the online as a practice tool. But I can never finish a game because of this bug. 

Hey Folks! If you are still running into issues after you uninstall and reinstall the game please submit a ticket so the support team can look into the issues you are experiencing. You can do that by clicking on the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question".

Archived