Sign in to follow this  
darksidex20

psychic type weakness non effective

darksidex20

while playing versus since the new ladder came up i've noticed a couple things with the psychic types and weakness. i can understand if it was maybe once or twice but its not. its almost every time, i will use mega mewtwo (and mew ex just to test) and attack with psychic infinity but instead of it hitting for double it will hit for normal damage against another psychic type with a psychic weakness. no field in play or items used to prevent the effects. am i going crazy or is my game just buggy?.

Dogaki

while playing versus since the new ladder came up i've noticed a couple things with the psychic types and weakness. i can understand if it was maybe once or twice but its not. its almost every time, i will use mega mewtwo (and mew ex just to test) and attack with psychic infinity but instead of it hitting for double it will hit for normal damage against another psychic type with a psychic weakness. no field in play or items used to prevent the effects. am i going crazy or is my game just buggy?.

psychic infinity don't apply weakness if you read description on this attack

Mod_Equox

Hello darksidex20,

As already mentioned, this attack's damage is not affected by weakness. Since it's not a bug, and is working as intended, I'll go ahead and close this thread.

Thanks for reaching out!