Value of Yveltal Sleeves/Deckbox (2)?

Xx_Latios-xX

According to TC they are 'unobtainable' but i'm pretty sure you can trade them, any idea on value?

According to TC they are 'unobtainable' but i'm pretty sure you can trade them, any idea on value?

They were on the shop some weeks ago..there is a chance you can buy the set from someone :) its obtainable and yeah the value is around 30ish you can confirm from someone in game :)

You can get them and I believe they are 30ish.

They were on the shop some weeks ago..there is a chance you can buy the set from someone :) its obtainable and yeah the value is around 30ish you can confirm from someone in game :)

Hey man Yveltal set 2 sleeve and box is up for 1 FA Shay. Seeing as how you can re-buy a FA Shaymin for 22 RS, this MAY be the cheapest price for them at the moment. Always wanna help people track down hard to find stuff.

Hey man Yveltal set 2 sleeve and box is up for 1 FA Shay. Seeing as how you can re-buy a FA Shaymin for 22 RS, this MAY be the cheapest price for them at the moment. Always wanna help people track down hard to find stuff.

Yeah I managed to get two sets of public so i'm trying to sell my second set, that one there is mine xD Thanks though for keeping an eye out for me. Mods, can you close this thread please :D

Archived