Recruitment for GCTC (ALL POSITIONS FILLED, PLEASE LOCK THREAD )

seminc

Hey Seminc, I would be interested in helping out, would I qualify for the PR officer? Good luck to your company!  :)

I guess I can help as an advertiser, just because I like you and I find the word "Guru" attractive (ty censor, can't use the right word). I don't think I have the profile to be PR, and I'm unsure about how being a trader works. So advertiser is my best bet.

Hey Seminc, I would be interested in helping out, would I qualify for the PR officer? Good luck to your company!  :)

Judging by your helpfulness on the forums, you wouldn't be a bad choice. Consider yourself hired.

I guess I can help as an advertiser, just because I like you and I find the word "Guru" attractive (ty censor, can't use the right word). I don't think I have the profile to be PR, and I'm unsure about how being a trader works. So advertiser is my best bet.

You're hired. If you want me to fill you in on the duties of a trader, I can do that via a PM.

If either of you would like to join the company discord server, let me know and I can find a way to let you in.

Time to update the OP again xD.

Good luck!

seminc

Judging by your helpfulness on the forums, you wouldn't be a bad choice. Consider yourself hired.

If either of you would like to join the company discord server, let me know and I can find a way to let you in.

Good luck!

seminc

Cool, thanks Seminc, I'll do my best :) I don't think I will have to join the server, but if I do I'll let you know.

Service area 3.

Last question, what's your Collection percentage?

I've done a forum background check, and it came back pretty clean.

You're hired. If you want me to fill you in on the duties of a trader, I can do that via a PM.

Time to update the OP again xD.

Good luck!

seminc

Yeah pm me those duties, I'm curious. And I guess you can also pm me the discord server.

Yeah pm me those duties, I'm curious. And I guess you can also pm me the discord server.

If you haven't already, could you shoot me a friend request in game?

Thx,

seminc

• 2 weeks later...

I am from the Eastern Coastal area of The United States. Is there any position available for me? I would prefer to become an advertiser and/or trader. My personal collection is very large, if that matters. Thanks for your time.

-PitifulKnight

I am from the Eastern Coastal area of The United States. Is there any position available for me? I would prefer to become an advertiser and/or trader. My personal collection is very large, if that matters. Thanks for your time.

-PitifulKnight

Thanks for your offer! Unfortunately, I am fully staffed on every section but the eastern Asia section. However, one of my traders in the West Coast (US) is moving to Jakarta for the summer, so I may be able to finagle a place for you. Either way, I will keep you in mind if i ever find an opening.

Thanks for understanding!

hey can i apply as a trader?

ingamename: machamptheprime :D

I will review your application.

Btw, what country do you live in? Even your time zone is fine. I just need to know so I can determine if there are any open positions for you.

Thanks!

I will review your application.

Btw, what country do you live in? Even your time zone is fine. I just need to know so I can determine if there are any open positions for you.

Thanks!

gmt+8 i live in the philippines

i added you ingame to see my collection!

I can vouch for her collection

I think ur in my friendslist since before..

name: machamptheprime

gmt+8 i live in the philippines

i added you ingame to see my collection!

Congratulations, you are hired! (At least formally, I told you in game before this)

I can vouch for her collection

Duly noted xD

Hey there. I understand you're looking for traders, I'm not in the time zone that you're looking for. I'm really interested in getting into the trading companies though. I'm in Canada (west coast). But if there's anything I can do to help to get a foot in the door, I'd be happy to do it. 

If you don't have any need for that, do you maybe have any tips on getting into trading companies? 

Thanks for your time

Quarg1992

Hey there. I understand you're looking for traders, I'm not in the time zone that you're looking for. I'm really interested in getting into the trading companies though. I'm in Canada (west coast). But if there's anything I can do to help to get a foot in the door, I'd be happy to do it. 

If you don't have any need for that, do you maybe have any tips on getting into trading companies? 

Thanks for your time

Quarg1992

EDITED: Just realized that i could always use a backup trader. :)

Archived