Possible Lag out?

Refillz

So i was in versus, and I was playing this person. Now I was pretty much set to win, just waiting on them to complete heir turn. All of a sudden, a wifi symbol pops up with a "?" mark with in it. Now Some time later, time limits start popping up, 15 secs remaining after 15 secs remaining. Their time kept going down and down. About 5-10mins later, I get an automatic defeat popup. At the end it said I failed to draw a card. Now my internet is very good, I was actually watching ******* vids in the process of all of this, and I'm ********* through ethernet rather than wifi itself(More stable). I've never experienced this before, is this new? has this happened to anyone before? Bug? or? P.S. if this is the wrong section for this, my apologies.

That's standard. Happens to me everyday once or twice and on the same conditions you described. Seems like the server gives up on who's winning to balance things out. Many people have suffered this. Especially on tournaments which is aggravating. I've sent a ticket about this and the solution that they gave me suggested that the problem is on my end.

That's Bouffalant. Dozens of people (that I know that post this problem, probably thousands suffer from this 'cause I also won a lot of matches out of nowhere as if my opponent disconnected) can't be having the same "connection/routing issue" like they said in my ticket.

I view well streams and youknowhat videos when this disconnection happens. And I play a lot of online RTS games which obviously requires stable connection. I'm pretty sure that this is a problem on TCGO's end but they're in denial. The 1st step of solving a problem is acknowledging it. Since TCGO hasn't taken that 1st step, we're stuck with random disconnects for a long time.

Archived