Crashing at 90%

YamiVsGaming

So i was in game yesterday and the game ran smoothly without issue, i try to get on today it loads in the fiirst load screen perfectly the second loading bar gets to 90% sits on it for a moment then crashes with no crash report please help.

So i was in game yesterday and the game ran smoothly without issue, i try to get on today it loads in the fiirst load screen perfectly the second loading bar gets to 90% sits on it for a moment then crashes with no crash report please help.

It happened me few days ago. You should uninstall everything and run the latest version of the game. This worked me really good

Have you tried uninstalling the game and installing it again? This should resolve your issue. You can do so by clicking here. Let me know if that works for you!

• 3 weeks later...

It happened me few days ago. You should uninstall everything and run the latest version of the game. This worked me really good

i did all of this however i looked in the user file that should have had my locallow file and it wasnt there the game isnt even making a user file for it any idea

i did all this **************** stuff and its still crashing after i put in my log in info? what can i do?

Have you tried uninstalling the game and installing it again? This should resolve your issue. You can do so by clicking here. Let me know if that works for you!

i did all this but it didnt work however it seemes like the game isnt making a user file for me as well any idea?

Hello Trainers!

We suggest that you try the uninstall steps listed in this support article, which covers how to do a “full” uninstall. There may be additional steps or folders to delete to completely clear out all TCGO files that the normal uninstall process leaves behind. 

Afterwards, if you continue to experience this, please submit a support ticket with a summary of your system specs (via DxDiag for Windows or System Profiler for Mac). You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Archived