Ultimate Mew *****...

rgp151

So I guess most people know about the Mew/Jolteon/Glaceon deck, but check this out, its actually kind of sickening. I haven't seen this yet, but it is THE deck build I am going for now. I just need 2 Glaceon.

4 Mew

2 Jolteon-EX

2 Glaceon-EX

1 Umbreon-EX

1 Regice

1 Articuno

4 Dimension Valley

4 Rainbow Energy

4 DCE

4 Water Energy

Umm... yeah... that's sick. Once this is setup pretty much the only way to beat this deck is Lysander or lots of energy discarding.

With Mew up front with a Rainbow Energy you can switch between the different attacks at will as needed. You probably don't need Regice, but if you are going against mega Evolution decks if can be easier to just block EXs then worry about whether they are going to Mega Evolve or not, and if they have both Basic and Mega EX attackers it's safer to just block both so they can't switch out on you. 

Then once they are in range of a KO you can use either Articuno or Umbreon to easily take extra prizes. As I said, this is sick...

I have been thinking about running a deck with Jolteon EX (2), Glaceon EX (2), Mew (4), Kingdra Ex(1), and Magnezone(3-2-3).  Then using the new energy pouch tool which will allow me to dump the energy back on if I get knocked out.  

I like the new Kingdra because it can do a lot of damage.  I don't know of this would solve the problem of your opponent having both mega ex and basic ex.

If only I had all of these cards....   

hardcore.

I think this deck could have some interesting synergy with espeon as well, but I love my eevees <3

Yeah, actually Espeon could be better than Umbreon since I'd be ************** anyway. I mean, if I'm ************** do I really need to be greedy and run Umbraon for 1 more card? I'd still be getting 3 for ******* Mega, plus its applies to all types. Espeon will let you hit Pyroar and deal with mirror Jolteon, etc. So yeah, maybe Espeon over Umbreon.

I like Articuno also because it gives you a way to at least have a chance of doing more than a base 70 damage.

So I guess most people know about the Mew/Jolteon/Glaceon deck, but check this out, its actually kind of sickening. I haven't seen this yet, but it is THE deck build I am going for now. I just need 2 Glaceon.

4 Mew

2 Jolteon-EX

2 Glaceon-EX

1 Umbreon-EX

1 Regice

1 Articuno

4 Dimension Valley

4 Rainbow Energy

4 DCE

4 Water Energy

Umm... yeah... that's sick. Once this is setup pretty much the only way to beat this deck is Lysander or lots of energy discarding.

With Mew up front with a Rainbow Energy you can switch between the different attacks at will as needed. You probably don't need Regice, but if you are going against mega Evolution decks if can be easier to just block EXs then worry about whether they are going to Mega Evolve or not, and if they have both Basic and Mega EX attackers it's safer to just block both so they can't switch out on you. 

Then once they are in range of a KO you can use either Articuno or Umbreon to easily take extra prizes. As I said, this is sick...

can you provide a full decklist of what you came up with?

I got it built, but I'm going to hold on to this deck list for a while :P This deck is just broken... I'll say this. I'm play Scoop up and AZ. If your opponent is only running one type of pokemon, i.e. all basics, or only one type that matters anyway, then you can just get Jolteon down, or just have Jolteon and Mew if you get energy on both, and that's it. So a lot of times I'll setup with Shaymin and whatever other pokemon happen to get played, then begin the process of pulling everything off the board that isn't vital. I save playing down Articuno until I'm down to only 1 or 2 prizes left (though it typically doesn't go that far) and until then you try to keep the bench as clean as possible while only what you need so there are few Lysander targets. If you go against a deck that has both basics and evolutions it can be a little harder and more risky, but it's still certainly extremely powerful.

I got it built, but I'm going to hold on to this deck list for a while :P This deck is just broken... I'll say this. I'm play Scoop up and AZ. If your opponent is only running one type of pokemon, i.e. all basics, or only one type that matters anyway, then you can just get Jolteon down, or just have Jolteon and Mew if you get energy on both, and that's it. So a lot of times I'll setup with Shaymin and whatever other pokemon happen to get played, then begin the process of pulling everything off the board that isn't vital. I save playing down Articuno until I'm down to only 1 or 2 prizes left (though it typically doesn't go that far) and until then you try to keep the bench as clean as possible while only what you need so there are few Lysander targets. If you go against a deck that has both basics and evolutions it can be a little harder and more risky, but it's still certainly extremely powerful.

kool....do you use any shaymin or hoopas?

I use 2 Shaymin and no Hoopa. You don't really need to get that many EXs down. Once you know what the deck is, you will typically need either 1 or 2 EXs. This isn't a deck where you want to quickly fill up your bench. You really want to get Mew and then as few pokemon as necessary. You want as few Lysander targets as possible, and definitely not a Hoopa that's going to get you stuck. 

I'm using Puzzle of Time too, because of all the Special Energy. The biggest threat to the deck, beside Mega Mewtwo X, is energy discarding. I think ToadTina would be a hard matchup for the deck, cause if Griatina starts blocking special energy it could be GG. Barbaracle is also a problem, but the deck has Hex Maniac and 4 Stadiums, so it wouldn't be too bad. 

But I'd say that for 75% of decks, there is almost nothing they can do against the deck. Lysander is pretty much all you can do, but that can only do so much. 

It's also a deck where you need to hold your hand a lot and just sit on it. It's all basics, so if you ave Mew in front and they Lysander Jolteon or whatever and KO it, now your Mew is useless, so you need to be ready to grab another Jolteon or whatever you are using and put it back down right away, etc.

It's definitely a beatable deck, but so many people are unprepared for it right now and can't really do anything against it, but having played it for a bit now I'm seeing its weaknesses, but its still very strong.

I ran into a deck like this online, and fortunately I didn't ave a lot of trouble handling it.  Fortunately, I was running a deck balanced with big basic EXs, a Stage 1 evolution (Zoroark), and a Break evolution, so it was easy to just switch out and either hit Mew or Lysandre up the Jolty-EX / Regice that was causing the problem.

I seriously want to build this deck to check out and I think we'll be seeing more of this kind of build, so top tier decks will more and more need to worry about deckbuilding with a balance of Basics and non-EX evolutions.  Hopefully this (along with N) can help take the teeth out of Night March. :)

Yeah. I'm playing a version now that uses Max Elixir instead of Special Energies. The advantage of it is that you can potentially get a turn 1 attack off.

However, I have definitely lost matches with the deck, it's not a sure win. In many cases there is nothing the opponent can do. Usually its like its a deck that can deal with it or it can't at all and they just conceed quickly. 

But I've lost 3 times in a row now to Manectric/Bats, although one of the times was due to a misplay on my part (I went first and started with Mew and put out the stadium and attacked to Mew, and he had a bat start and just put on Muscle Band is KOed my Mew, then I was behind and the Head Ringered my Jolteon and KOed it the following turn.)

I knew I shouldn't have dropped the stadium the moment I did it, but, oh well.

With this deck, the first couple of turns are the hard part. ONce you get setup its quite hard to beat, but if they can take you out before you get going, then... I think I had another loss to Entie. Again I went first and the Entie OHKOed by Jolteon. But they had a perfect turn 1: double Muscle Band, DCE, and Blacksmith.

I've been trying out a deck on this idea but I'm awful at building decks honestly. takes forever to setup on mine however through sheer dumb luck it has won 9/9 matches its been in in versus. can you take a look at my list and give me some ideas for improvement

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 12

3 Shaymin-EX ROS 77

2 Jolteon-EX GEN 28

4 Mew *** 29

2 Glaceon-EX *** 20

1 Regice AOR 24

Trainer Cards - 32

4 Great Ball BKP 100

1 N *******

2 Professor's Letter BKT 146

4 Dimension Valley PHF 93

1 Lysandre AOR 78

3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

2 Pokémon Fan Club FLF 94

4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109

1 Random Receiver *** 109

2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99

3 Switch BCR 135

1 Float Stone BKT 137

2 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 134

2 VS Seeker PHF 109

Energy - 16

4 Water Energy XYEnergy 9

4 Lightning Energy XYEnergy 6

4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

4 Rainbow Energy BKT 152

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The way I do it is to use 5 Electric, 5 Water, and 2 DCEs, with 4 Max Elixirs. Max elixir is really the key to the whole deck. 

Some people don't use any DCEs and just to Max Elixir. You could use 6 and 6 or 5 and 6 or various combinations, but I've landed on 5 and 5. 

But there have been times when I started with Regice or Glaceon where having the DCE was clutch. 

I don't use regice or max elixir but I do use hoopa because if you turn 1 ultra ball you can set up quickly. And you also don't need to drop both the evee- ex's on bench depending on match up. 3 d valleys and 1 rough seas for trev match ups. Lysandre is this decks main weakness as well as 1HKO ability. You can 2HKO almost anything with a muscle band or ffb. I use 2 float stones, 1 switch, 1 escape rope for lysandre. If you are playing a deck that can use both basics and evolutions fluidly you might lose but otherwise this deck is a beast! Umbreon-ex and jirachi 67 are both helpful techs I use ;)

why do i have a feeling mega mewtwo would be the counter of this deck in so many ways. not just y i mean x as the biggest threat to this deck. just a opinion. i know glaceon 2nd move blocks evolves but still could be stopped with a mew as well specially in expanded. and mega x would be able to attack no matter what as long as stadium is out in play making those poke easy to knock out easy. mega x is easy to set up in about one or 2 turns.

just a suggestion to watch out. when i read this deck i pretty much figured the weakness of it. i am not saying that is a strong solid counter but still easy wins tho against other decks. but mega x would be a tough match. also mega **** it is set up in time before your guys are specially glaceon ex. mega y is a powerful attacker and if regice is one of fhe threats it can be beaten easily as well.

but this is from a guy who looks at cards and see so many ways to beating them. hehe.

and should be glad dp28 isnt allowed in these formats or is in the game. those basic poke would do no good against it. it would win so much against it.

The problem with Mega Mewtwo X is that it's weak to psychic, so it gets killed so hard by Night March and Trevenat that its not even funny. Also it is very item dependent, so again Trevenant just slaughters the deck. 

The problem with Mega Mewtwo X is that it's weak to psychic, so it gets killed so hard by Night March and Trevenat that its not even funny. Also it is very item dependent, so again Trevenant just slaughters the deck. 

but this isn't about nm tho. its about the eevee line exs tho. so nm or trev wasn't even part of the thread.

nm wouldn't even last against this deck as you  stated about. nor would trev. trev would item lock or cause it to need more energy but jolt n regice n umbreon be the only one it could attack. as for glaceon it wouldn't be able to.

btw if dp28 was on this game nm would not stand against it at all not even mew nor mew-ex

why do i have a feeling mega mewtwo would be the counter of this deck in so many ways. not just y i mean x as the biggest threat to this deck. just a opinion. i know glaceon 2nd move blocks evolves but still could be stopped with a mew as well specially in expanded. and mega x would be able to attack no matter what as long as stadium is out in play making those poke easy to knock out easy. mega x is easy to set up in about one or 2 turns.

just a suggestion to watch out. when i read this deck i pretty much figured the weakness of it. i am not saying that is a strong solid counter but still easy wins tho against other decks. but mega x would be a tough match. also mega **** it is set up in time before your guys are specially glaceon ex. mega y is a powerful attacker and if regice is one of fhe threats it can be beaten easily as well.

but this is from a guy who looks at cards and see so many ways to beating them. hehe.

and should be glad dp28 isnt allowed in these formats or is in the game. those basic poke would do no good against it. it would win so much against it.

LOL those dumb mewtwos again ;( no pls Gawd we are gonna see those mewtwo spams once again.

LOL those dumb mewtwos again ;( no pls Gawd we are gonna see those mewtwo spams once again.

just a saying. i actually have a better way of going against this deck that would stop it before it got set up on its first turn.

just a saying. i actually have a better way of going against this deck that would stop it before it got set up on its first turn.

Yeah have heard abt those mewtwos who can do , beat all decks :lol: and shows up on every deck thread

Mega Mewtwo is all well and good, and of course its a good counter to Jolteon/Glaceon, but you can't run it because it looses hard to the dominant decks in the meta. Yeah, if you can play where someone says, "I'm going to use my Jolteon/Glaceon deck," and you can say, "Okay, let me grab my Mew Mewtwo X deck," then sure. 

But if you enter a tournament with Mega Mewtwo, then you're going to have to be able to beat Treveant Break and Night March, since those two are going to make up at least half of what is played. And you can't beat those with Mega Mewtwo. Even Vespiquen/Vileplume will kill you with Item Lock, so right there almost 3/4 of the decks you're going to go against you stand almost zero chance of beating.

Not to mention that when Jolteon/Glaceon runs Mew, they are also hitting you for weakness, so they are going to hit for 140 or 160 against you with Mew. All they need to do it run two Mews against you and they will 2 shot Mega Mewtwo unless you get a Damage change. 

Getting a turn 1 and turn 2 attack off with Mew is quite easy. Getting a turn 2 Damage Change is not. So even going against Jolteon/Glaceon/Mew is not a sure win for Mega Mewtwo. 

Unfortunately, psychic weakness is just horrible. It's definitely the worst weakness in the game right now IMO due to the combinations of Trevenant, Mew, and Pumpkaboo. Those three attackers are three of the most common, most dangerous attackers in the game, so being weak to psychic is just horrendous. 

Mega Mewtwo is all well and good, and of course its a good counter to Jolteon/Glaceon, but you can't run it because it looses hard to the dominant decks in the meta. Yeah, if you can play where someone says, "I'm going to use my Jolteon/Glaceon deck," and you can say, "Okay, let me grab my Mew Mewtwo X deck," then sure. 

But if you enter a tournament with Mega Mewtwo, then you're going to have to be able to beat Treveant Break and Night March, since those two are going to make up at least half of what is played. And you can't beat those with Mega Mewtwo. Even Vespiquen/Vileplume will kill you with Item Lock, so right there almost 3/4 of the decks you're going to go against you stand almost zero chance of beating.

Not to mention that when Jolteon/Glaceon runs Mew, they are also hitting you for weakness, so they are going to hit for 140 or 160 against you with Mew. All they need to do it run two Mews against you and they will 2 shot Mega Mewtwo unless you get a Damage change. 

Getting a turn 1 and turn 2 attack off with Mew is quite easy. Getting a turn 2 Damage Change is not. So even going against Jolteon/Glaceon/Mew is not a sure win for Mega Mewtwo. 

Unfortunately, psychic weakness is just horrible. It's definitely the worst weakness in the game right now IMO due to the combinations of Trevenant, Mew, and Pumpkaboo. Those three attackers are three of the most common, most dangerous attackers in the game, so being weak to psychic is just horrendous. 

yeah i know but i was just posting a counter. before someone says its to op ban it. like they seem to do about nm, trev, gren, mewtwo, toad, and so on and so on.

i do wish they would bring lvl x into the game tho. those was fun. that is the weakness for this deck in so many ways. specially if they can set up lvl x by 2nd turn with evolve.

snorlax can slow it down with energy while mewtwo prevents attacks and effects. and against mew it would be a ohko easy.

i have cards tho that can make this deck run for the hills but right now i can't get on to get the names of em.

Archived