Still invisible

Credius

So yeah,

Reinstalled client, have had my game open each day for at least Four hours (like I did with previous updates to have all my cards loaded) and so far I can only see about 50% of my cards when checking my collection and some of my decks.

I can't trade (don't know what I am getting or giving away), can't do any battles (can't see my cards...so can't know what the heck I'm doing) and I can't make any decks, etc.

I'm at the end of my rope here. Is this a mac only problem or is there anything to do about this, because if this isn't fixed before next week starts, I'm out of here...I'm fed up with a game that only got worse with each update since the beta.

I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

credius .. i would suggest u to download the card cache again . that happens to me after every new expansion as well . i just download the card cache again and then everything is back to normal :)  here's what u need to do :

Settings >>> CARD CACHE >>> Download All . 

then just wait till it downloads every image . 

downloading the cache again had no result...I'm done, not going to wait for DeV's to answer weeks after a support ticket with things I've already done. way to go tcg, you've lost one of your oldest players

Hi all,

If you are experiencing invisible cards, please make sure you submit a support ticket with as many details as possible.  We are looking into it and it has been hard to reproduce (though we have seen it happen occasionally ourselves).

Thanks!

After 6 re installs. I was able to FINALLY play and trade again AFTER I SLOWLY AND I REPEAT SLOWLY..... clicked through my Entire collection, Pokemon took about 45 mins Trainers 25 mins and then energies 25. Over all an hr of clicking to my hearts content BUT EVERYTHINGS working Great now. Good luck.

Archived