Global link frinds

Zorua314

Didn't you already make a thread on this? confused_smile.png

Anyway, it's REALLY tedious to make friends with a specific person. What you need to do is go into Your Dream Pal neighborhood, look at the house that appears, go into that person's house, and, since you entered their house, they can request to be friends with you. However, the house that appears is completely random, so you can't look for the person you want. Think of it as if the chance of getting someone's friend code was a little less than the chance of finding a shiny Pokemon. Yeah, it's that difficult! cry_smile.png

Didn't you already make a thread on this? confused_smile.png

Anyway, it's REALLY tedious to make friends with a specific person. What you need to do is go into Your Dream Pal neighborhood, look at the house that appears, go into that person's house, and, since you entered their house, they can request to be friends with you. However, the house that appears is completely random, so you can't look for the person you want. Think of it as if the chance of getting someone's friend code was a little less than the chance of finding a shiny Pokemon. Yeah, it's that difficult! cry_smile.png

1. not me.

2. they need an update. so people can see who's house they are going to.

3. what about the other catergory, game pals?

4. with that update, they add a funtion where you can look for game pals. It wold only work if a pokemon is asleep at that time probaly.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally saw a name I recognized in the Dream World -- ProfSnow. Is this the same Prof_Snow that is a moderator? I made a Pal request. You should come see my garden. I have all the EV reducing berries. They are taken from my swap shelf very quickly.

Archived