Cards go invisible

josef447

So a bunch off cards just go invisible for me when i´m in a game, including energy cards and Pokemon cards, and it´s really hard too play with this bug considering i can't see what Pokemon my opponent have in play. This bug came after i updated. 

So a bunch off cards just go invisible for me when i´m in a game, including energy cards and Pokemon cards, and it´s really hard too play with this bug considering i can't see what Pokemon my opponent have in play. This bug came after i updated.

Same problem with me

What are you two playing on? My computer sometimes takes longer to load cards but, I haven't seen the invisible cards yet. 

What are you two playing on? My computer sometimes takes longer to load cards but, I haven't seen the invisible cards yet. 

Not all have the same problem of course, but for me all cards are invisible as well.

Yes... but, what are you guys playing it on? Mobile? An old computer? The specs for Pokemon TCG are surprisingly high for just a card game.

I deleted and redownloaded the card cache several times on the PC client.  For me, only Mystery Energy turns invisible and only for a few seconds before it renders.

Archived