PTC (Pokemon Trade Center)

Keel105

Hi all,

Just having a quick think, wouldn't it be awesome to have a mobile app that was just the trades of PTCGO?

So when we are unable to get to the apps we could jump and drop a few trades on or catch good trades before they are snapped up?

I dont know how everyone feels about it? Any thoughts?

If we get a good thread Mods might pick up on it and one day make it a reality?

Keel105

That would be cool. They are working on a website for code redemption, but that could be a cool idea for a next project.

oew thats really an awesome idea!!! sounds like the WoW app where you can do auction house and stuff like that=3 always loved that!! altough it might be a big chance for me to get even more addictedxD

I just think it would let people build their collections and develop the game further to make it more accessible in every day life, i mean i bet there are some ace trades on there now but i cant get online

Think it would catch on

Agreed. However; if such a thing were added - I'd really hope that the PTCGO would add Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for security reasons, but I think that should be added anyway.

It would have to be massively secure anyway..

My only concern would be when they roll out gems, it would surely be added to this program and i might end up broke :( haha

I would love this. Like an app that is just the trading part would be awesome for players who have a few minutes to play on their phone or something. I back this idea 100%

Great idea that we have discussed internally before.  It is on our list :)

Thanks!

What you want is an app with out game logic. That shut be easy to create.

They just need to copy all the code from the trade sektion. In to a new app.

Awesome too see the poke team has already discussed this and given us the word that they have it on their to do list

Would be awesome to have, as dziesmer says for people who have a few mins to play

And thankyou mike for letting us know, appreciated, shows how much you guys care for just a simple topic

Archived