no free booster pack? for celebrating fates collide release

max32td

I used finish yesterday.

Got 2 delphox, zygarde ex, alakazam ex, m alakazam ex, 2 mew, 2 power memory...

Just FYI, they did not say they WOULD give everyone a free booster pack, but it's all right to be disappointed.

They typically only do the free pack with set release as a recompense for delays/extensions required for the update.

Since this update was completed within (or near) the time frame allotted - no compensation packs were given.

They typically only do the free pack with set release as a recompense for delays/extensions required for the update.

Since this update was completed within (or near) the time frame allotted - no compensation packs were given.

Typically?  I only recall that happening once.

The Phanton Forces release was delayed 2 days and we didn't get any free packs.  However, we did get a big discount in the token shop.

Typically?  I only recall that happening once.

The Phanton Forces release was delayed 2 days and we didn't get any free packs.  However, we did get a big discount in the token shop.

That was a delay of the release - the card game was still functional during the time leading up to its implementation, so no recompense was given.

When (I think) Boundaries Crossed and (maybe) Plasma Blast were added to the game the update process that made the game unavailable to play was extended by several hours. In those instances a bonus pack was given (this was before the Prize boxes were added however).

I'm hoping for a booster pack too but I'm actually expecting a chest, but none. I'm also disappointed. 

Very disappointed.

It was originally supposed to be four hours and ended up almost 12.

Would have been easier to swallow had I not been off that day.

Archived