Unable to log into TCG online?

EllyBee

I've tried logging in with this account, but it kept saying log in information incorrect so I created a new account to see if that would make a difference and it still won't let me log in with that account either. I would really like to log in as I just downloaded it and I've been waiting to play it for ages now. Am I doing something wrong, or is something going on? How do I solve this issue?

I've tried logging in with this account, but it kept saying log in information incorrect so I created a new account to see if that would make a difference and it still won't let me log in with that account either. I would really like to log in as I just downloaded it and I've been waiting to play it for ages now. Am I doing something wrong, or is something going on? How do I solve this issue?

I used to have the same problem than you and others like "game crashes as soon as open" , "game ends when reaches 90% account downloading" or even "insane lag". so i decided to uninstall everything and look for the lastest version of the game. I thought it couldn't fix all because it never works, but it did really good.

Hope this helps you

I used to have the same problem than you and others like "game crashes as soon as open" , "game ends when reaches 90% account downloading" or even "insane lag". so i decided to uninstall everything and look for the lastest version of the game. I thought it couldn't fix all because it never works, but it did really good.

Hope this helps you

Thanks. I'll try that. It does let me do the tutorial thing as a guest, though. Not sure if that makes any difference, but I will uninstall and reinstall and see if that works.

Hope this helps you

Never mind. It didn't work. It just keeps telling me username or password invalid, even though I created it in the start screen of the game just before. I don't understand what is going on.

Archived