Open over 2000 Roaring Skies pack

PrideSP

Just an FYI, that is whats known as bad luck. It happens IRL too, but for different reasons (weighed packs, crappy pull rates, or just plain bad luck). Also, if you ended up opening 2000 RS, why didn't you just save them and buy 200~ RA Shaymin?

i know this feeling, RS pull rate are so bad.. i think i just open 1 shaymin and it was in a time it look everyone get one with a pack the game give.

If you truly opened 2,000 RS packs and didn't get a single Shaymin EX, I would be truly impressed. But I have a feeling there is either typo, or some lack of facts or truth involved.

If this were real life and you opened say 10 sealed cases of RS (2,160 packs), you would be nearly guaranteed of your pulls, because they are pretty evenly distributed. But this is not real life. Every pack is random based on the pull ratios programmed in. I once did a 100 RS opening, got a Shaymin EX in the very first pack, and although I pulled more ultra rares than would be expected, that was the only Shaymin EX I got. In game, it is complete luck. There are no guarantees. As seminc said, if it was Shaymin EX that you needed, well you could have traded for at least 100 of them with 2,000 RS packs. I would also assume you have a nearly unlimited amount of every single other card in the set, and can surely trade for some.

No, that's not bad luck. That's fixed.

the tpci staff have no control over the market in the game, they have no reason to fix your luck to not get the card you want. Also, I doubt you opened 2k packs. That's absolutely ridiculous. Why wouldn't you give up after like, 30 or something, and just buy the Shaymins for 20-26 packs???

No, bad luck doesn't go that far, that's just ridiculous and an excuse. I didn't think it was going to be that impossible, so I never traded it. It's totally fixed.

Believe what you want to believe,  but i think this is just an excuse to blame the devs for something that isn't their fault.

I just opened an FA Shaymin in 6 packs, so I dont think that the pack RNG is "fixed" in any way, shape or form.

Sorry that you didn't get the card you were looking for.

As others have said, there is no fixing; each pack opening is random at the time of opening.

Closing this thread up as I think everything to be said, has been said.

Archived