Pokemon TCGO Keeps Crashing Right After Update Check

LM_David

Whenever I open up the application on my Computer I see it quickly check for updates then it later says "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.exe is not responding."

I am unsure as to why this is happening but if anyone knowns please let me know below.

Thank you

-LM_David

Whenever I open up the application on my Computer I see it quickly check for updates then it later says "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.exe is not responding."

I am unsure as to why this is happening but if anyone knowns please let me know below.

Thank you

-LM_David

The same thing is happening to me, ever since the update it just opens then force quits right after though. I also have a Mac OS X.

I'm having the same problem too. I can't even get to draw a card on tutorial before the game crashes.

It's very annoying because I really want to play it and I can't.

I have a decent computer with windows 7, I'd like to know what to do.

I'm experiencing the same bug after the update. It doesn't even get to 1% on "Please wait, loading assets..." before simply crashing. I even uninstalled and reinstalled, and there's no difference. I am on Mac OS X El Capitan, 10.11.4

Its happening to me too but im using a lenovo laptop.Please fix this asap i really love this game and i dont want to have to quit.

Hello Trainers!

A new support article has been created which should help resolve this issue. You can find the article here.

Please follow the steps and let us know if you have any additional issues with crashing.

Hello Trainers!

A new support article has been created which should help resolve this issue. You can find the article here.

Please follow the steps and let us know if you have any additional issues with crashing.

Specifically followed the instructions here.

Looks like it's working for me, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Specifically followed the instructions here.

Looks like it's working for me, thanks!

I could not solve the problem with these instructions. Inside the folder " caches " there is no file related to the game. Nor is there the "Saved Application State " folder. I use Mac , " El Capitan " 10.11.5 Can someone help me ? Thank you .

Archived