Is the Support Portal Team Human or AI?

Deja_Entendu

So yesterday, I sent in a support ticket regarding the code card in my Darkrai Mythical Collection Box coming back as invalid. Here is the reply I got this morning:

Hello Trainer,

Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support.

The Darkrai distribution will run from From May 1st through May 24th, 2016 for Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

In the United States, Darkrai is being distributed on scratch-off code cards though GameStop stores nationwide. Darkrai is also available in Canada through EB Games and in Australia and New Zealand though GameStop/EB Games.

Please know that in the United States, if your local GameStop runs out of code cards, they may still be able to print a code on a receipt. No purchase is necessary. Please check with your local GameStop for availability.

If you are in a region that no longer has GameStop stores, or you are out of the country, we apologize, but unfortunately, the Pokémon Company International and Nintendo do not have extra codes to give out for this promotion. This is a special promotion only available through GameStop and EB Games. The good news is if you know somebody near a GameStop in the US, you can ask them to stop by and pick up a code. If GameStop runs out, they may still be able to print a code on a receipt with no purchase necessary.

Please note that codes must be used by by August 31st, 2016.

If you are receiving a code error, please refer to the Nintendo Support Portal for to look up your error.

We truly apologize to anyone that is unable to obtain a code for this distribution; however, neither the Pokémon Company International or Nintendo have extra codes to give out for this promotion.

Sincerely,

Pokémon Support Team

What???

That is weird, and certainly seems like a computerized auto-reply. 

I have send support tickets around 5 times, and each time for an answer that was 100% for sure a real person, so I find it weird that you got this. It could be because it is such a common question, that they have auto-replies for certain things, and that is bugged or someone sent the wrong one. It seems... less than useful... 

I'm not sure what to say, maybe submit a support ticket about it? XD

Archived