black and white series bundle feauturing darkrai or boosters?

SFD_SyCoTiic

which should i get I really like darkrai and yveltal but 915 is a lot of tokens so what do you think i should do?

(what should I buy bundle or decks or boosters or ...?)

Promos and coins are nice, but Plasma Freeze is such a **** good set that the packs alone make the bundle worth it.

It depends on your collection size. If you have a decent collection and can trade for standard cards for decks that you need, then get Freeze packs every chance you can. There is some great stuff in there. If you are still looking to grow your collection to be able to make more standard decks, but Roaring Skies, Phantom Forces, or Fates Collide. Whatever you don't have too many cards from. 

If you're starting, get the Theme decks. Check for what pokémon and specially trainers they run and get the ones with interesting staples for building your custom decks later.

Get the Darkrai only if interested in Freeze packs or if you want to complete the whole collection of the game, as promos will only be available through shop bundles so you would need to get one to complete the BW promos "set".

The Darkrai itself is not very very good or widely playable even though it looks great.

In my case, I got one just to get it and for the 3 Freeze packs.

I think never worth to get shop packs as you get it in daily log in, ladder and other free rewards, tournament prizes, trades... so keep the coins for the good bundles, just in case it worth to get 4 of anything, some day.

Archived