Brozong Break deck?

sulli77185

Anyone has a tip or a model for building this deck i already have 3 brozong break and Bronzong 61 XY Phamtom forces and ofc his pre evolution . What shoud i add?

I dunno, but I'd guess something like 4X4X2 b  r- 0 - n z=on g, 2 4egisl4sh and 2X2 Zoroark. Sounds interesting actually.

Edit: Man this auto-censor is crazy.

I don't really know if the BREAK attack worth.

Actually the Bronzongs are very good with its Metal links to set up other powerful pokémon, more than to be played as attackers.

The discard attack means you need so much energies to hit hard, at least 3 to hit 90/110 with M band, and you get a "Stage 2" without energies on the active spot, so 2 attacks at least to KO an EX/Mega. Doesn't sound great unless you can move energies around because if you fit 5 energies in 1 poke and is KOed probably you don't have nothing back to attack the next.

In case you want to try you probably need Zoroark or just Float stones (not 110 so) to switch and use Metal links to recover energies from discard pile.

As Back up attacker you can choose from Genesect-EX from FCo, Aegislash, Lugia EX... whatever Metal EX or Colourless pokémon.

But sadly, I don't think it worth.

> I didn't checked the FCo cards since today so maybe it's a very support in there and I still don't know. If so, sorry

I dunno, the more I think about it the more I like the idea. You could run 4X4X3 ************* the Metal Links one. Also run Genesect-EX. All of them dump all of their energy upon attack, plus with Genesect you can get the tools back into your hand.

So you run AZ & Supper Scoop-up. You attack, dump all your energy and you have a bench full of Bronzongs ready to re-load it all on the next turn. If you survive the turn then you load up a guy on the bench, Scoop-up or AZ, and then repeat. I'm not sure if 2X2 Zoroark can fit too in case you just want to retreat instead of pulling up.

And with AZ and Scoop-up you only need like 1 or 2 Breaks in play at a time, cause when you pull up you just play it back down on whichever Bronzong goes active.

Basically you'll be just switching out the active on every turn and reloading energy constantly.

Archived