double colorless trouble

darksidex20

So just got finished playing a match with someone, i went to retreat mega mewtwo and when selecting the double colorless energy instead of it counting for 2 like it used to it only counted as 1 for its retreat cost. i have no idea if it is happening with other cards, if it was just a minor glitch or what just thought it should be known that it may happen. 

*NOTE i did have to uninstall the game and reinstall it because the game would not load after the new update on may 2nd. it would load up to 90 percent and close so i uninstalled and installed it again, not sure if that has an effect or not.

Its a graphics issue that they screwed up with the latest patch. DCE still counts as two during a retreat, but it only occupies a single space.

so that is why it indicates me needing to add another energy ok thanks ill just have to double check today

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

This is a issue which the Dev team is working to resolve, so I'll close this thread. We greatly appreciate your patience until this can be fixed and encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report!

Archived