Feedback is not all about complaints

117Random117

In order to give a proper feedback, it is important to tell not only what should be seen as a potential improvement, but also what is already great... Having that in mind I was expecting a couple of threads mentioning all the great things of this update, but it looks like haters are always the fastest to express their disapointement.

Anyway, I've found a lot of things that were really good, and wanted to say props to have taken care of that.

What comes to mind :

- The fact that we don't have to leave trade (or any other part of the client) in order to see the notification after a trade has been completed is very convenient.

- The fact that we no longer need to put the correct sleeves after each small change in a deck is also really good, this was another annoyance that just disapeared.

- Having the numbers beside each card when searching in the deck is very good as well, we no longer have to go 2-3 times over the whole deck to find how many of cards X and Y we have.

- I haven't tested the "new Skyarrow bridge" yet, but I'm glad it has been fixed, it was a gamechanging issue in Legacy.

- While it's not as big of a deal as what's mentionned above, the fix for the tournament popup is definitely a cool thing.

- Same for the fact that we are "keeping the same deck" while doing ladder in Legacy, several times I was playing a deck and then immediately played another game after on ladder, only to realize that the wrong deck have been chosen... Definitely a great thing as well.

- We can now use the BP Skyla FA in Legacy, and probably all the other cards that were left out previously, and that's again a really good thing to point out.

And there are plenty of other small stuff that actually matter...

So just wanted to say nice job guys, that's a great update with a lot of frustrating things that are gone !

Cheers.

In order to give a proper feedback, it is important to tell not only what should be seen as a potential improvement, but also what is already great... Having that in mind I was expecting a couple of threads mentioning all the great things of this update, but it looks like haters are always the fastest to express their disapointement.

Anyway, I've found a lot of things that were really good, and wanted to say props to have taken care of that.

What comes to mind :

- The fact that we don't have to leave trade (or any other part of the client) in order to see the notification after a trade has been completed is very convenient.

- The fact that we no longer need to put the correct sleeves after each small change in a deck is also really good, this was another annoyance that just disapeared.

- Having the numbers beside each card when searching in the deck is very good as well, we no longer have to go 2-3 times over the whole deck to find how many of cards X and Y we have.

- I haven't tested the "new Skyarrow bridge" yet, but I'm glad it has been fixed, it was a gamechanging issue in Legacy.

- While it's not as big of a deal as what's mentionned above, the fix for the tournament popup is definitely a cool thing.

- Same for the fact that we are "keeping the same deck" while doing ladder in Legacy, several times I was playing a deck and then immediately played another game after on ladder, only to realize that the wrong deck have been chosen... Definitely a great thing as well.

- We can now use the BP Skyla FA in Legacy, and probably all the other cards that were left out previously, and that's again a really good thing to point out.

And there are plenty of other small stuff that actually matter...

So just wanted to say nice job guys, that's a great update with a lot of frustrating things that are gone !

Cheers.

the people here really care about the game and the community in general. These same people are just irritated that the game is going downhill, the devs. refuse to listen to the people, and problems keep on getting created that add on to already existing problems. When you see nothing but complaints under game feedback there is most definitely a problem going on with management and the game itself. 

What I don't know, is what you're trying to say or achieve by bringing negativity in a thread whose point is to provide positive feedback.

What I do know though, is that people tend to be irritated because the one feature (or fix) that they wanted is not part of the list, and therefore, for them, the whole update is bad... Does that mean that they are right and that everything is black ? Absolutely not.

And as a side note, a feedback is not an order, it's an advice at best, so it's not because something is said on the forum that it will be part of the next list, there are a lot of factors that will decide that (to name a few, priorities, feasability, planned for later, etc.)

What I don't know, is what you're trying to say or achieve by bringing negativity in a thread whose point is to provide positive feedback.

What I do know though, is that people tend to be irritated because the one feature (or fix) that they wanted is not part of the list, and therefore, for them, the whole update is bad... Does that mean that they are right and that everything is black ? Absolutely not.

And as a side note, a feedback is not an order, it's an advice at best, so it's not because something is said on the forum that it will be part of the next list, there are a lot of factors that will decide that (to name a few, priorities, feasability, planned for later, et

i don't think anybody thinks the update is entirely bad when they say the update is bad its just a broad way of saying that there is really bad things they did with there update and have done nothing with problems that existed. make matters worse all they want is some kind of actual response from devs. but they wont talk back to anybody and keep anybody informed on what's going on. and people have given actual suggestions to these solutions and yet nothing is being done its irritating for i'd say the majority on the forums. 

And as a side note, a feedback is not an order, it's an advice at best, so it's not because something is said on the forum that it will be part of the next list, there are a lot of factors that will decide that (to name a few, priorities, feasability, planned for later, etc.)

Those voices are valid...

All Those

Update is bad

Wheel Rewards is bad (reduced and taking away fun...all efforts...getting less paid)

New features being forced into games without no option 

are valid

Those voices are valid...

All Those

Update is bad

Wheel Rewards (Reduced and taking away fun...all efforts...getting less paid)

New features being forced into games.

are valid

He never said they were not valid. He said that positive feedback is also valid and welcome. Most negative feedback comes with no real suggestions or solutions, and when that is the case, it is just a rage rant and invalid. 

He never said they were not valid. He said that positive feedback is also valid and welcome. Most negative feedback comes with no real suggestions or solutions, and when that is the case, it is just a rage rant and invalid. 

True about the whole positive feedback thing, but still its like i said is that people have given suggestions to problems a dev. may come in and say we will discuss about it with each other and there's still a problem and the devs. don't say anything to us what they thought or possible changes or the reason that they don't want to make that change. i wouldn't call what is currently happening with so called negative posts ranting or irrelevent. people say i don't like this here is why. As a response to that members have posted saying "yeah i understand what the problems are here is what i think is a solution." or other members would do the opposite and say that is good here is why. same scenario occurs see what i'm saying? 

@dzeimer, when he haves a lot more negative than positive, its normal the player talk more about the negative...

he haves a lot of thing i hoped to be improved, nothing of them happen.. but i see some thing that get worst..

and i can't believe they still not correct trade counter in private.. it still get broken when we counter sometime..

honestly i am the type of person, when a thing is nice i really love to say it..like in restaurant, i love to overpay in typs.. and when its really bad i give almost nothing.

People need to bring problems to light. The update was bad, they missed quite a few things and clearly chopped the ratios up badly. Even went on to make a paid-for-product a LOCKED ITEM.

There is barely anything positive about this game lately, it's filled with problems. If they ****** much effort into gameplay as much as they focused on the next aesthetic (seriously, stop it.) there wouldn't be many problems.

I understand what you're saying though, if people were more positive it would be nice. But they're not here to suck up to the mods/congratulate them on a job well done for something that doesn't need to be attended to. They're here to give them feedback and say "Hey I don't like this, it's a problem." because that's what they need to hear. Honestly, it's very nice that you enjoy certain points, and I think it's good that you're letting them know!

but it probably isn't best to just pat them on the back and say "Just ignore all the problems" ya know? ^v^

Both Valid as long rules are being followed

Thank you so much for posting this! While yes, the Devs have not been perfect, they are trying their best, and threads in Game Feedback have been nothing but insulting, rude and childish. I am completely okay with negative feedback as long as it is constructive and respectful, but frankly posts 1-2 sentences long that have not had the slightest thought put into them have been way to common. It is so rude to see people just flat out accusing the Devs this game has in informal, childish complaints. I am totally okay with posts like (made-up):

Hey, so recently with the new update there have been several concerned members of the community about the presence of several bugs. Many community members are having issues with these bugs, so I would respectfully like to ask that the developers add a bit more attention towards these bugs. I am sure the developers are working on solving these already, but I would like to ask that these bugs be dealt with as soon as possible, and would like to bring up the fact that these are issues that we are very concerned about. Thank you for understanding, and hopefully we can continue enjoying the PTCGO!

What I am not okay with is something like this, which is way too common:

new update sux. bug not fixed. devs been useless again. they ruining this game.

Writing a clear, constructive post, is not only the correct thing to do, you will most likely be rewarded with a better response too! I love the idea of this thread, and while yes, there have been some things that can be improved, the devs have been really good overall, and could use more threads like this. Have a nice day :)

Thank you so much for posting this! While yes, the Devs have not been perfect, they are trying their best, and threads in Game Feedback have been nothing but insulting, rude and childish. I am completely okay with negative feedback as long as it is constructive and respectful, but frankly posts 1-2 sentences long that have not had the slightest thought put into them have been way to common. It is so rude to see people just flat out accusing the Devs this game has in informal, childish complaints. I am totally okay with posts like (made-up):

Hey, so recently with the new update there have been several concerned members of the community about the presence of several bugs. Many community members are having issues with these bugs, so I would respectfully like to ask that the developers add a bit more attention towards these bugs. I am sure the developers are working on solving these already, but I would like to ask that these bugs be dealt with as soon as possible, and would like to bring up the fact that these are issues that we are very concerned about. Thank you for understanding, and hopefully we can continue enjoying the PTCGO!

What I am not okay with is something like this, which is way too common:

new update sux. bug not fixed. devs been useless again. they ruining this game.

Writing a clear, constructive post, is not only the correct thing to do, you will most likely be rewarded with a better response too! I love the idea of this thread, and while yes, there have been some things that can be improved, the devs have been really good overall, and could use more threads like this. Have a nice day :)

but be honest.. what they change, they put it worst ( selection window screen, wheel )...

and the bug are not fixed...

its hard to stay positive after that..

Archived