League Pormo Codes Invalid

orthusaku

I have gotten multiple reports that promo codes for league 2016 season 1, 2 and 3 give invalid code. This is very odd as those codes are promo break point codes and should be working just fine.

I filed a ticket on this topic. The product for the Chikorita, Bayleef and Meganium seasons is currently not on PTCGO. After a delay, they were scheduled to be up and ready for redemption on May 4, 2016. However, a recent response from TPCi has stated that the issue is on hold. I do not know if that means that May 4, 2016 will not be the release date. The previous three seasons of codes featuring the fairy types were also late, but eventually became available. If you go into PTCGO, go to Packs and Show Not Owned, you can see what is available and what is not.

A recent forum topic about it by TPCi staff members can be read by clicking this link.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Trainers!

While we recently had some trouble with a variety of codes, the issues have since been resolved. If you're still missing any items from your redemptions, please submit a support ticket and include the code(s) in question, along with any other applicable details. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience!

• 5 weeks later...

The patch 2.37 update preview promised "League code redemption updates", and yet the patch is here and the codes are again pushed back another week to 6/29. Is there any update on when we can expect to redeem them?

As MT_Mike mentioned in this thread http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/38769-the-ask-mike-thread/?p=483949

Sorry that there have been issues with the league codes. These types of cross-promotions involve multiple teams here and in Japan and sometimes the communication and approval processes take longer than expected and cause unexpected delays. We are working on improving this process.

• 2 months later...

Any idea why i'm getting a nearly 30 random string of character long description of the 2013 league code cards i'm trying to redeem?? I go ahead and redeem anyway but For whatever reason a blank screen showing nothing pops up and nothing gets redeemed..

they are specifically for season 4,5,and 6. 

What is going on here?

Any and all help is appreciated. 

Archived