GrewupGeek

Problems with the sound

GrewupGeek

Hey, not sure  if it's just me, but I've been having the issues with the volume lately where I can barely hear a thing.  I checked the settings and the volume bar is at the maximum, so I should be hearing something, and this happened a day before maintenance  started.  Wondering if it's really a bug, or somebody messed up somewhere getting ready.

Mod_Equox

Hi GrewupGeek,

We suggest you first try fully reinstalling the game, to see if that helps resolve this. If the issue persists, please submit a support ticket with a summary of your system specs (via System Profiler for Mac or DxDiag for Windows; please provide your model number and OS version for iPad). You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience!

GrewupGeek

Done it, checked the Volume Mixer, found out that TCG online comes with it's own volume column.  Go figure.

Mod_Equox
Hi GrewupGeek,

I'm glad to hear this is now resolved, and I'll go ahead and close this thread now. Please feel free to to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other issues.

Thanks for your patience!