Can we get something to fix this annoying hand/deck search/discard display?

Xabalanque

Everything has become harder to look through, the deck is harder to quickly glance through, the discard is harder to check, etc. What was wrong with the display all feature before?

Everything has become harder to look through, the deck is harder to quickly glance through, the discard is harder to check, etc. What was wrong with the display all feature before?

They probably not even going do that...they already forced us to use

Extended Times Animations

Drag and Drop (Were Your Mistakes will happen more)

Expanded and Legacy Format Play

The Wheel

Now The Way Card Display Feature (While doing handscope, PokeDex ard finding a card from a deck)

- The way it display make it harder and easy to forget. (Making it no longer easy to just select and go)

They probably not even do that...they already forced us to  use

The Wheel

Now The Way Card Display Feature (While doing handscope, PokeDex ard finding a card from a deck)

- The way it display make it harder and easy to forget. (Making it no longer easy to play)

bro, legacy is pretty fun, its like mtg Modern without the expansions of standard (yeah, now tdk is even when you go to the wc, but at least you can "compete" against it, not like shiftry otk)

bro, legacy is pretty fun, its like mtg Modern without the expansions of standard (yeah, now tdk is even when you go to the wc, but at least you can "compete" against it, not like shiftry otk)

Well this  is Pokemon TCGO.

Anyways,

The way the card be displayed while using those stuff ...

It should be returned to the original easy use interface.

You basically can`t see what card suppose be next (before shuffling).

This change does not match the TCG Play steamline.

This version of display is horrible i often will push view playmat when choosing a card on accident when i want to push done, and everything is slow to get through

This version of display is horrible i often will push view playmat when choosing a card on accident when i want to push done, and everything is slow to get through

Just like Real TCG Play.....this display...does not followi t

And would want the improvements back and the Option for the original Window to match real life TCG play.

Why the H show i big edition of the card i just have played? I know what card i am using...

Makes no sence to show it...

Anyway i am impressed of the designer how they making the UI even more bad for every update... That is som impressive skills... Looking forward to whatthe next thing they will do ;)

They probably not even going do that...they already forced us to use

The Wheel

- The way it display make it harder and easy to forget. (Making it no longer easy to just select and go)

Just an FYI, Expanded is an IRL format, I don't see why it is a bad thing...

I think the frustration comes w/ the fact that playing online was faster, because the available cards for say - Korrina, were initially limited to Fighting Pokemon, then items - with the option to see all cards.  But now, like IRL, you see all cards all the time - takes a lot longer for each player to find what they are looking for.  I've seen the countdown timer more since this update came online than I have since I started playing in April!

I think they are trying limit the game more...

Animations already been limited to 0 options.

They already limit the Wheel Prize

Now they made a card displaying feature (with no option) that show limited amount of cards.

it non-sense how everu update is getting worst...

seriously , it start to make me thing at paper mario.. start so good and destruct all nice thing after..

:(:(

I totally agree, its very bad.

The "ok" button when having a mulligan is very hard to see as its color is similar to the background and often you dont see you have to click.

In general the stacked deck-view is bad aswell as it makes it harder to read cards you actually have in your deck or discard-pile.

Most of all I hate that the "revert" button was removed which could revert your last action for example placing an energy-card. One time clicked too hasty you could revert that some updates ago, now you have to deal with the decision I dont get the point, it was a very good option.

You guys made alot of bad development and I hope you learn from all the bad feedback.

Listen to your customers, it will pay of... always!

They forced us used the New Display Window when searching card in battles.

With NO Option....

When they should of placed a option to ensure better accessibility for all kinds of gamers.

I think the frustration comes w/ the fact that playing online was faster, because the available cards for say - Korrina, were initially limited to Fighting Pokemon, then items - with the option to see all cards.  But now, like IRL, you see all cards all the time - takes a lot longer for each player to find what they are looking for.  I've seen the countdown timer more since this update came online than I have since I started playing in April!

THIS. I see the timer so much bc it's taken me so long to scroll looking for a specific card.

It's frustrating when I run out of time because of this.

It seems like you guys aren't noticing, there's more to the UI than that.  The cards that can be selected based on which card you played to search for them all have a glowing outline, and are all placed together to the left of the cards which can't be selected.

It seems like you guys aren't noticing, there's more to the UI than that.  The cards that can be selected based on which card you played to search for them all have a glowing outline, and are all placed together to the left of the cards which can't be selected.

I have noticed this, but it was not like that the first few days.  I know because I'd play a Skyla and all I'd see from left to right to start were pokemon and energy cards...then had to scroll and scroll......

Hi all,

As we posted in another thread the new card search interface was originally intended to go live with the updated playmats and was unfortunately bumped out.  

While this new UI was playtested and designed to solve specific issues we know that it can always be improved so please feel free to give us specific suggestions or ideas on how you think it can be improved so we can pass that on to the design team.

Thanks!

Hi all,

As we posted in another thread the new card search interface was originally intended to go live with the updated playmats and was unfortunately bumped out.  

While this new UI was playtested and designed to solve specific issues we know that it can always be improved so please feel free to give us specific suggestions or ideas on how you think it can be improved so we can pass that on to the design team.

Thanks!

I think the biggest complaint is the reduction in size compared to the old one.  Make the card being played smaller and cards in the deck larger with less overlap.

Hi all,

Thanks!

I think players want way more cards to be display like the old and card selections (Example the Item - Pokedex old one showed 5/ the new shows on 3 until you press arrow)  should be increased to match the old one 

I thinks that all people want more visibility.

Archived