maintenance for set releases should be a day earlier

Littledarkfury

Well FC launch day looks ruined again as it will take another 7 hours for game to be up again at the time announcing 230 means itll be up at 930 and since i have school the next day i wont be able to play this when it comes out which depresses me cause BKP  was the same thing i had to wait until the next day to play cause maintenance ended so late. I think these maintenance should be done 1 day b4 the set comes out so they pre load the set so it come sout at like 1200 pm est for everyone and that way we wont have to wait until the following day to play it. Looks like im going to half the set my alarm to like 4:00 am to get up and play this again making me half to set my alarm to 4 am again just like bkp just to play this stuff as early as possible :'( 

What ? Sleep and study kid. This doesn't give you future. So stop giving it too much importance to the point you have to get up at 4am to play this.

For everyone? You ever heard of other countries and timezones? ^^ I wish i were u so i could play again today. Basicaly: Bad for you but should something be changed? Not necessary imo.

For everyone? You ever heard of other countries and timezones? ^^ I wish i were u so i could play again today. Basicaly: Bad for you but should something be changed? Not necessary imo.

it should be for everyone since who likes waiting this long for a new  set? and im just expressing my frustrations with these maintenance being this unnecessarily long. 

What ? Sleep and study kid. This doesn't give you future. So stop giving it too much importance to the point you have to get up at 4am to play this.

I understand the sentiment that you want to play and agree that our extending downtime is inexcusable and something we are working to address.  

That being said, I wholeheartedly agree with FlaFlaPT statement above in that a good night's sleep and schoolwork should be more important than any game.  

it should be for everyone since who likes waiting this long for a new  set? and im just expressing my frustrations with these maintenance being this unnecessarily long.

Look man, the point was that since there are tons of different time zones, someone is going to have to suffer downtime. I am sorry you are suffering so, but it is a free game, and not all about you. You have to deal with it like we deal with it. It will be back up some time. I would recommend you get some sleep in the meantime.

I understand the sentiment that you want to play and agree that our extending downtime is inexcusable and something we are working to address.  

That being said, I wholeheartedly agree with FlaFlaPT statement above in that a good night's sleep and schoolwork should be more important than any game.  

Yea ill be going to bed early tonight :P but thank you for replying Sam! 

You didnt understand what i was saying, thanks to jcgss77 for clearifying my point. 

.. this unnecessarily long. 

If it wouldnt be necessary, the servers would be up already for 100% ;)

Archived