New decks with Fates Collide

Deadfun

Hello players

To get rid of the time we have to wait until the update what about posting your new deck suggestions. It will be interesting to read what you think which decks will be better wirh fates collide or which new decks will be there. I think lando ex will be very nice with the regirock ex. Im waiting for your decks now

Yes but in standaed it is hard to play cause all of the boring nm and vespiqeens are there i think i will try it in expanded cause there arent these 2 boring decks :)

Hello players

To get rid of the time we have to wait until the update what about posting your new deck suggestions. It will be interesting to read what you think which decks will be better wirh fates collide or which new decks will be there. I think lando ex will be very nice with the regirock ex. Im waiting for your decks now

I am fully hyped for 3 decks that i am gonna build : Delphox / lugia-ex / virizion-ex / carbink with energy keeper ability , umbreon ex / jolteon ex / glaceon ex [optional non ex mew ] Carbink break / Zygarde ex / Regirock ex yes that awesome combo :D pawsome decks

Barbaracle + Any Stadium is an amazing combination to counter Night March and Vespiquen deck (without running Hex Maniac or any card with similar *****) in my opinion.

Barbaracle can block special energy attaching to the opponent's pokemon when you play Stadium cards (?)

Yes but in standaed it is hard to play cause all of the boring nm and vespiqeens are there i think i will try it in expanded cause there arent these 2 boring decks :)

Thankfully, Night March would have to get 9 Marchers in the discard pile to OHKO Zygarde-EX, or 11 if it was running Fighting Fury Belt. Night March would have a hard time destabilizing it, as Zygarde can usually OHKO any night marcher with one energy and the prize trade remains stable.

Barbaracle + Any Stadium is an amazing combination to counter Night March and Vespiquen deck (without running Hex Maniac or any card with similar *****) in my opinion.

Barbaracle can block special energy attaching to the opponent's pokemon when you play Stadium cards (?)

i would add a ninetales to lock the opponent from playing his stadiums

Probably:

Mega Alakazam / Trevenant Break

Carbink Break / Medicham / Regirock-EX

Carbink Break / Zyguard-EX

Carbink Break / Primal Groudon

Jolteon-EX / Glaceon-EX

Mega Manectric / Jolteon-EX / Glaceon-EX

Mega Mewtwo X / Jolteon-EX / Glaceon-EX

Mega Mewtwo Y (to deal with all the Safeguarders)

Tyrantrum-EX / Zoroark / Bronzong (Not new, but will be important with so many Safeguarders)

And of course: Night March / Mew / Maxies Gallade or Garchomp (to deal with Jolteon)

( Mega ) Alakazam EX / Bats

Mew Night March

Genesect EX / ??? , atleast for fun

Rest isnt relevant for me ^^

I am looking into building a Delphox/Lugia EX/Virizion EX Deck. Here is what I got so far...

Pokémon - 15

1 Lugia-EX AOR

4 Fennekin XY

2 Braixen XY

1 Delphox XY

3 Delphox (Fates Collide) 

2 Carbink (Fates Collide)

1 Virizion-EX PLB

2 Mewtwo-EX NXD

Trainer Cards - 28

1 AZ PHF 91

1 Battle Reporter FFI 88

1 Bicycle PLS 117

1 Caitlin PLB 78

1 Energy Retrieval PRC 126

2 Escape Rope PRC 127

1 Evosoda XY 116

2 Hard Charm XY 119

2 Level Ball NXD 89

1 Max Potion EPO 94

3 Rare Candy PRC

1 N DEX 96

2 Pokémon Communication BLW 99

1 Pokémon Fan Club FLF 94 or 1 Brigette

2 Potion KSS 37

2 Professor Sycamore PHF 101

1 Professor's Letter XY 123

2 Shauna PHF 104

1 VS Seeker PHF 109

Energy - 17

13  Grass Energy 

4 Double Colorless Energy PHF 111

Total Cards - 60

The only problem is getting the Virizion EX. I guess you could trade, but not many people have them (I am fortunate enough to have a few). And online, they are going for around ten bucks a piece. 

Tell me what you think!

I'm not sure it works out this way...would be nice if it did...but with how quickly Night March goes through it's deck...Dimension Valley and Puzzle of Time..will probably just say no to this plan.

I'm not sure it works out this way...would be nice if it did...but with how quickly Night March goes through it's deck...Dimension Valley and Puzzle of Time..will probably just say no to this plan.

Yeah, but if you run 4 Silent Lab, Barbaracle and Ninetails, with like 4 Dive Ball and 4 Level Ball, plus 1 ********

But you still need to worry about Carbink Break and Mega Manectric decks.

I'm thinking something like:

4 Toad

2X2 Barbaracle

2X2 Ninetails

1 Regice

1 Galceon-EX

With Silent Lab.

Yeah, but if you run 4 Silent Lab, Barbaracle and Ninetails, with like 4 Dive Ball and 4 Level Ball, plus 1 ********

But you still need to worry about Carbink Break and Mega Manectric decks.

I'm thinking something like:

4 Toad

2X2 Barbaracle

2X2 Ninetails

1 Regice

1 Galceon-EX

With Silent Lab.

It's a cool idea for sure...I was more thinking of those that wanna Jam Barbacle into existing strats, or not build around it, as you would do here with your idea...Then, I don't believe in that case, it'll have the impact you'd want it too...

But a dedicated build? That's interesting. 

I've built a Serperior Deck...that dude is good..a sleeper hit maybe? 

Barbaracle will work good in Mega Rayquaza decks that already run Ninetails too. That is another counter to Night March for Mega Ray. In fact, Barbaracle could be better than running Jolteon-EX for Mega Ray. The biggest problem actually would be in matches where the opponent plays Sky Field first and you have to way to replace it to get "your" stadium in play :P

Barbaracle will work good in Mega Rayquaza decks that already run Ninetails too. That is another counter to Night March for Mega Ray. In fact, Barbaracle could be better than running Jolteon-EX for Mega Ray. The biggest problem actually would be in matches where the opponent plays Sky Field first and you have to way to replace it to get "your" stadium in play :P

This is very true...Gah, stop making me want to build decks.

This is my first attempt at Carbink Break..I'm not entirely convinced on Regirock, hence why it isn't here...

But if there is anything glaring amiss, let me know...Just experimenting with numbers and tech cards.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 15

2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77

3 Carbink BREAK *** 51

1 Carbink *** 49

2 Carbink *** 50

1 Marowak *** 37

1 Garchomp BKP 70

1 Garchomp BKP 70

1 Gallade BKT 84

3 Zygarde-EX *** 54

Trainer Cards - 35