AshCo's Trading Post-CLOSED, but wants list up.

XxAshCoxX

As the last trades now have been made, this post is now CLOSED. But do not fret, young ones, I will be back one of these days. I'll keep the wants list up, though. Thank you!

------------------------------WANTS-------------------------

(I may not be able to afford these at any given time.)

-SR Garbodor

-FA N

-FA Juniper

-FA Lysandre

-Raikou and Suicune LEGEND

-Various Primes

-Old BW Full Arts/SR's(Mew, Darkrai, Mewtwo, Keldeo, Rayquaza, and almost anything else)

-Rayqauza ROS FA
-FA Lugia EX(Plasma)
-FA Thundurus EX(Plasma)

-FA Deoxys EX
-Full Art Genesect EX(Plasma)

-FA Virizion EX

-------------PACK RATIOS & TRADES--------------------

(Packs marked as N/A are not accepted at the moment, I am lenient with this though, I can make exceptions.)
(RATIOS)*
Steam Siege-1(P/A)
Fates Collide-0.5(N/A)
Generations-1
BREAKpoint-0.75
BREAKthrough-0.75(P/A)
Ancient Origins-0.75
Roaring Skies-1.5
Primal Clash-0.75
Phantom Forces-0.75
Furious Fists-0.5(N/A)
Flashfire-0.33(N/A)
XY-0.5(N/A)
Legendary Treasures-0.75
Plasma Blast-1
Plasma Freeze-2.5
Plasma Storm-1
Boundaries Crossed-1
Dragons Exalted-1
Dark Explorers-1.5
Next Destinies-1
Noble Victories-1.5
Emerging Powers-0.5(N/A)
Black & White-1
Call Of Legends-2
Triumphant-3.5
Undaunted-2.5
Unleashed-2.5
HeartGold/SoulSilver-2.5
Uncommon Chest-0.3
Pikachu Avatar Collection Box-0.1(N/A)
Dragon Vault-1
Double Crisis-1
*Ratios are subject to change.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have some of the cards you need, sent a friend request :)

Alright. Sorry I'm so late, I had to go to sleep.

Hello sir,

can i get your 2X-Blastoise(BCR). how much for both,  have RS packs. :)

Averaging out price guides, I can do the Blastoise for 2 RS each...Unless you think that's unfair, then I can go down a little bit. I'm always up for negotiation.  :)

Averaging out price guides, I can do the Blastoise for 2 RS each...Unless you think that's unfair, then I can go down a little bit. I'm always up for negotiation.  :)

how about we do 3 packs for both? add me up and send offer. packs are tagged thanks.

how about we do 3 packs for both? add me up and send offer. packs are tagged thanks.

It's a deal. I sent a request.

It's a deal. I sent a request.

hey sir, i don't see your request??? i am online in the from now until 2 hours. please just send

hey sir, i don't see your request??? i am online in the from now until 2 hours. please just send

I'm sorry, I had to leave before I could get the message. I apologize or the inconvenience, I sent a friend request on the TCGO just now, I entered in the wrong username. I'll only charge two RS packs for both Blastoise in compensation for the wait.

I'm sorry, I had to leave before I could get the message. I apologize or the inconvenience, I sent a friend request on the TCGO just now, I entered in the wrong username. I'll only charge two RS packs for both Blastoise in compensation for the wait.

thanks dude, just sent an offer. accept it in your own time. :) cheers and have a great day.

thanks dude, just sent an offer. accept it in your own time. :) cheers and have a great day.

The trade was just completed! Thank you for trading. If you need anything else, just ask and I'll hopeully be quicker next time.  :lol:

Have a nice day!

(Announcement)
I will not be trading for Fates Collide packs until a week or two from now, due to the set being relatively new, so it's a bit pricey right now. Once they go down to their standard value, I can trade for them.

do u trade packs for packs?

I do, but with limits. Right now I only have Roaring Skies packs, but when I get some other packs I will more frequently. Unless you have BW/HS era packs, then I will not trade until I get more packs.

What is ur ratio For FC?

I Want to trade some FC for RS

Thanks

I'm very sorry, but I have to decline any trades for Fates Collide at the moment. Due to the fact that they're still new, they haven't gone down to their standard value yet. That should happen in a week or two. Even then, I don't think FC will hit 1:1 in value, which means I won't trade for it. I trade for packs of 1:1 value or higher,or if they're Black and White, or HGSS sets.

I apologize in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

After months of absence, my little trading post is back in business! I apologize for everything being under construction, but it will soon be completed. 

Archived