Cannot open some buster's!

Aizuri

I can't to open prize-buster pack's  from winning duel...When i am trying to unpack my buster pack ( like Breaktrough), they are stuck in 0% and freeze :(( After closing the game client my buster pack's are missing from collection  and  i didn't see  any new cards  in my page's  "pokemon/trainer/energy". I lost  3~4 pack's. Help me please T___T 

You shouldn't have lost anything.  The items are added to your account when you click to open the pack.  Everything else is just visual fluff.

You shouldn't have lost anything.  The items are added to your account when you click to open the pack.  Everything else is just visual fluff.

i know that i "shouldn't have lost" items. But I DID IT somehow...  <_<  There was nothing after opening break-pack's. But  there's no any problem with legacy collection pack's. Today i'll try to open some breaktrough-pack  from shop. Maybe it working now...

By the way, seems like they've removed buster-pack's  from  duel prizes...Aw, now i getting only 25p for each winning O_o Is  everyone now  getting  that prize  or  this is punishment only for me ?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i know that i "shouldn't have lost" items. But I DID IT somehow...  <_<  There was nothing after opening break-pack's. But  there's no any problem with legacy collection pack's. Today i'll try to open some breaktrough-pack  from shop. Maybe it working now...

Correction, you didn't lose anything. All of the Breakthrough cards just went into the Breakthrough set collection. When you restart the app, it doesn't show you the NEW tags on your new items. Check your BREAKthrough Collection thoroughly.

Correction, you didn't lose anything. All of the Breakthrough cards just went into the Breakthrough set collection. When you restart the app, it doesn't show you the NEW tags on your new items. Check your BREAKthrough Collection thoroughly.

oh, realy :P  thanks everyone for answers, now i got it

Archived