Game Client Crash

Kylex

When I run PTCGO . After the tutorial I log in and get a bug crash. it says pokemon trading card Online.exe , stopped ****************** appears in the box and the module ntdll.dll errors please help!!! :wacko:

When you run PTCGO . After the tutorial log in I get a crash bug pokemon trading card Online.exe , stopped ****************** appears in the box and the module ntdll.dll errors please help

i have the same problem. it's in the tutorial, just as the first guy starts talking... he doesn't even finish before the client crashes. Uninstalling the software and re-installing it doesn't help. nor does doing the diagnosis\repair thing do anything...

i have the same problem. it's in the tutorial, just as the first guy starts talking... he doesn't even finish before the client crashes. Uninstalling the software and re-installing it doesn't help. nor does doing the diagnosis\repair thing do anything...

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/35687-general-crash******************************************************y470290

Make a post in this thread asking a moderator to skip your tutorial and they will bypass it for you (It won't vanish, so if it gets fixed you can start the tutorial at any time)

Good luck!

seminc

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there!

We suggest that you make sure your video drivers are fully up to date. If they are and you continue to experience this, please submit a support ticket with a summary of your system specs (via System Profiler for Mac or DxDiag for Windows; please provide your model number and OS version for iPad). You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

You may also find the following articles helpful in resolving this:

Thanks for your patience! 

Archived