Record of VS matches?

Xiaolongb

Basically want to know if there's a way of checking the names of people I've battled in versus mode.

I had a really long match with a player who was using Dragalgae/Suicune (vs. my Houndoom ex), and just as he said "GG" my client crashed.  I feel awful, because he was being a good sport, and he probably thinks I rage quit.  So I want to message him in game to apologize. :(

Dragalgae dude, if you're reading this forum, thanks for putting up with my annoying deck.  GG!

Actually, I am sure that the servers capture all the vs data of every player in this game, they only share with us what they feel is what we need to see.  Honestly, this approach is very disingenuous in my opinion, where all we see is total matches and then won matches.  These numbers are very inaccurate, as it does not report games which were decided by concession.

I firmly request a complete win/loss statistic, overall and with breakdown by deck, by date, by week, and by month, since those are tracked in the national/regional rankings, as that is all captured.  It would be cool to have the top opponents faced as well, with win/loss of the members we oppose the most.

• 4 weeks later...

Army: please don't compare Pokémon to halo.  Shooter games really should not be mentioned in the same sentence as the Nostalgiameister.

Archived