Crashing at 100%

timoxity

Okay so. Today i was playing Pokemon clearly with no problem etc. Then i shut the game and when i came back and tried to put it back on, it freezed my PC at the loading screen, so i had to restart my PC.

Now when im trying to start Pokemon TCG Online, it loads to 100% and shuts down immediately.

What to do? :(

PS:

I've already tried to:

- Re-Install

- Run as Administrator.

Okay so. Today i was playing Pokemon clearly with no problem etc. Then i shut the game and when i came back and tried to put it back on, it freezed my PC at the loading screen, so i had to restart my PC.

Now when im trying to start Pokemon TCG Online, it loads to 100% and shuts down immediately.

What to do? :(

PS:

I've already tried to:

- Re-Install

- Run as Administrator.

Did you try Reinstall Windows/Mac (Not tcgo)? it helps usually ,then Install TCGO

Did you try Reinstall Windows/Mac (Not tcgo)? it helps usually ,then Install TCGO

Uh... If playing TCGO requires windows reinstall, i'll just quit the game, not worth it. I have too many important files in my PC,

Uh... If playing TCGO requires windows reinstall, i'll just quit the game, not worth it. I have too many important files in my PC,

Don't worry Reinstalling windows is easy and you can see your important file just go to C:\windows.old after reinstalling

Archived